• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Update: PokéWalker Event Course Event Pikachu Coloured Pichu Event Confi

S

SerebiiBot

Serebii.net Update: PokéWalker Event Course Event Pikachu Coloured Pichu Event Confi

Serebii.net has just updated with this:

Expect CoroCoro details any day now. Keep checking back. Since Heart Gold & Soul Silver have been released, the Chatroom & WiFi Chatroom have been booming with discussion & trade respectively so be sure to visit them.
Edit @ 22:45; Pikachu Coloured Pichu confirmed

In The Games Department

Pokémon HeartGold & SoulSilver - PokéWalker Event - Event

With thanks to a Japanese Blog, we have details that the PokéWalker Course; Event is scheduled to be given away in Japan from January 29th to February 28th in the Pokémon Centres around Japan. Like the Shopping Course, it is not currently known if it will arrive on WiFi like Champ Path did. This course features a variety of Pokémon including Sableye and Croagunk and has rare items like the Yellow Flute in it. Click the picture to go to our PokéWalker Course "Event" subsection.

<div class="subcat" > In The Games Department

Pokémon HeartGold & SoulSilver - Pikachu Coloured Pichu US Event Confirmed

Confirming the post I made yesterday, the official site has today updated stating that the Pikachu Coloured Pichu is to be given away at Gamestop stores across America from January 30th 2010 to February 14th 2010. This Pichu can be downloaded to Diamond, Pearl and Platinum. Just take your DS and the game to the store and you can download it. As mentioned before, this Pichu is a Shiny Pichu and gives you access to the Spiky-eared Pichu in HeartGold/SoulSilver. I can also confirm to you now that the Jirachi event I mentioned yesterday will also be given at Gamestop. Click the picture for further details
-- Delivered by Feed43 service

More...

I really wish they'd release these events after HGSS are released. It's not fair for the people like me who only have one DS. Maybe I should have gotten the DSi on my birthday.

As for the Jirachi, wasn't it available on Wifi in Japan? How come it isn't Wifi in the U.S.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
I really wish they'd release these events after HGSS are released. It's not fair for the people like me who only have one DS. Maybe I should have gotten the DSi on my birthday.

As for the Jirachi, wasn't it available on Wifi in Japan? How come it isn't Wifi in the U.S.
It was available both instore (via WiFi) and on WiFi. I do not yet know if it will be store only or both like the Secret Key

It was available both instore (via WiFi) and on WiFi. I do not yet know if it will be store only or both like the Secret Key

I hope it is both like the secret key. Oh well it's no big deal if I miss out on the Jirachi event. I can always get it from the Pokemon Colosseum bonus disc.

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
so it's confirmed now, eh? cool.
but i just wish they did it over wi-fi, be so much easier... oh well, least we are getting it, right?

AstralEon

The one and only.
Sweet. I'll be receiving 2 shiny Pichus from this event; Platinum and Diamond. And how convenient to be at a GameStop store. I can pre-order both HG and SS while I'm at it.

Also, I believe that GameStop also had a Pokemon event last time, which was a Deoxys.

halloweenghost

Sweet. I'll be receiving 2 shiny Pichus from this event; Platinum and Diamond. And how convenient to be at a GameStop store. I can pre-order both HG and SS while I'm at it.

Also, I believe that GameStop also had a Pokemon event last time, which was a Deoxys.

not for the US... TRU had arceus, shaymin, regigigas, and i think the dragonite since the gamestop deoxys.

AstralEon

The one and only.
not for the US... TRU had arceus, shaymin, regigigas, and i think the dragonite since the gamestop deoxys.

Pokémon HeartGold & SoulSilver - Pikachu Coloured Pichu US Event Confirmed

Confirming the post I made yesterday, the official site has today updated stating that the Pikachu Coloured Pichu is to be given away at Gamestop stores across America from January 30th 2010 to February 14th 2010. This Pichu can be downloaded to Diamond, Pearl and Platinum. Just take your DS and the game to the store and you can download it. As mentioned before, this Pichu is a Shiny Pichu and gives you access to the Spiky-eared Pichu in HeartGold/SoulSilver. I can also confirm to you now that the Jirachi event I mentioned yesterday will also be given at Gamestop. Click the picture for further details.

How do you explain this then?

Also, I checked into my DS and TRU has had Manaphy, Dragonite, Shaymin, Regigigas, and Arceus, according to what I have.

And GameStop(OT: Gamestp) has only had Deoxys. Soon to have Pichu and I think Jirachi as well.

Last edited:

halloweenghost

How do you explain this then?

Also, I checked into my DS and TRU has had Manaphy, Dragonite, Shaymin, Regigigas, and Arceus, according to what I have.

And GameStop(OT: Gamestp) has only had Deoxys. Soon to have Pichu and I think Jirachi as well.

. all I was saying was that the deoxys event was not our last event here.. yourr post makes it seems like you where saying that the Gamestop deoxys was the last you got in what i assumed to be where you are..