• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Update: Saturday: AttackDex Upgrades + New Games?

Aquanova

I bet it would be R/S remakes. Hoenn is almost 10 years old. HG/SS were released 10 years after G/S. I would be really surprised if it was something other than R/S remakes for the 3DS.

Ememew

Emerald Mew
Maybe they're gonna really surprise us. Like,

"Soon you will be able to get Mewtwo... In InfernoRed and ForestGreen!"

Or in "Pokemon Colosseum 3: Rise of Shadow Mewtwo!"

In all honesty, I am still hoping for a game announcement, but my hopes aren't as high as they were earlier. Unless, of course, it's something like: when you trade this special event Mewtwo to [R/S remake or third version title or Kanto sequel here], you'll be able to unlock [special other event Pokemon such as Genesect] as a way of announcing a game through an event Pokemon. Or if the Mewtwo thing is only one of two things to be revealed.

EDIT: Yes, I am well aware that Genesect is the furthest from being revealed. I'm just saying that as an example since Mewtwo has more similarities with the experimental bug than with a singer/dancer or a musketeer horse. Of course, the Mewtwo thing might be the only major announcement or might have nothing to do with the secondary announcement.

EDIT EDIT:
Well, this makes me a bit more hopeful that it won't only be Mewtwo event info. I mean why show Mewtwo over and over and end with a "?" if the "?" is only going to turn out to be Mewtwo?

Last edited:

Crouton

Sauteed Bread Cubes
I'm really hoping it's an RSE remake/sequel/WHATEVER. I feel like the chances are strong considering Masuda is coming on, and also since it's supposed to be a "major shock announcement." Hell, I'd be fine with even a BW sequel.

Although, knowing Game Freak, it'll probably be just a Trolldeo revelation.
KyO8E.png

Arceusgamer14

My hope is ether RS remakes or Keldeo

Gen VI is waaaay too early to talk about that. Wait until 2012 at the earliest.

The wait for the announcement is killing me.

CSolarstorm

New spicy version

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
Please please... please not a 3DS game... Please Nintendo/Gamefreak let it be the R/S/E remakes, but NOT for 3DS.. Please for DS or at least a DS version!! Not for 3DS please!!
Sorry bro, Nintendo is making its main focus the 3DS.
There was a Mewtwo card and a Kyurem card in that clip...could be an event Mewtwo that activates something in Gray..? Ah man they're just trolling us.

Mewtwo and Kyurem are the mascots for the next TCG expansion, so I doubt it has anything to do with them.

Fused

Shun the nonbeliever
Hmm...

This could just be referencing another Ranger game or MD game... you know, games that people don't really like but still buy millions of copies of.

I think it's too early to talk about a 3rd version - Emerald and Platinum were released two years after the main two games. A remake is possible, and I want it to be - not to mention, if revealed now and released next year, they could commemorate the release of the original Ruby and Sapphire in 2002. However, that would mean a 2013 release (most likely) for us, which is much too long for me to wait.

And give Gen VI a rest. Wait about another 3-4 years, at the least, until we begin any speculation.

moa

Cascade Trainer
I found interesting that they show not only Mewtwo but also the other clones from the first movie, googd that they don't forget.

the "?" could it be just a logo for a new game?

Last edited:

DarkOverlord777

The Dragon Mage
i would LOVE a R/S/E remake for either the 3ds or the ds(cuz i have both) and i wonder what the mewtwo event is about(though id prefer a kyogre event :) )

ShinyLucario

Team Gracidea <3

burnley95

Trade Negotiator
I'm hoping for Grey to be announced. I think a new form for Kyurem would be amazing!

DarkOverlord777

The Dragon Mage
thats true,kyurem is beast as it is,but with a new form,now that would be epic

empoleon49

Dawn's number 1 fan™

BCVM22

(Facepalm.. Nintendo why? You haven't even made money from it)

Completely inaccurate.

If you have to stop and ask why Nintendo is largely done with defunct hardware and is now focusing on what will be their handheld pillar for the next half-decade, you've given the matter no thought.

DragonTrainerBigRed

<No wall can stop me
Although I would love to see a new forme for Kyurem, I think it's still too early for an announcement of that nature to be made. At least in my opinion, it would almost be tantamount to an announcement that the third version for the BW generation is in the works, and I don't think such an announcement would be made just one year after the release date of BW.

But an announcement regarding R/S/E remakes is certainly a reasonable possibility. In Japan, the FR/LG games were released only 14 months after R/S came out.