• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Update: Saturday: AttackDex Upgrades + New Games?

Maxim

Beyond repair
So, it's just some Mewtwo event...

God. Probably the biggest disappointment EVER.

Janovy

Banned
Why even mention Masuda when it's not that important? ;_;

BCVM22

So, it's just some Mewtwo event...

God. Probably the biggest disappointment EVER.

The biggest disappointment EVER since the LAST biggest disappointment EVER (which you yourself labeled the biggest disappointment EVER, I'm sure) and until the NEXT biggest disappointment EVER comes along.

At what point are people forced to conclude that maybe, just maybe, it isn't the smartest course of intellectual action in taking a tiny nugget of ambiguous information and using it as license to open the gate on one's mind and let one's imagination run wild in the street among the cars, and then, even better, using the inevitable letdown from the unrealistic speculation as license to complain about "disappointments"?

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
I wouldn't say that this totally precludes the possibility of a new game announcement within the next week

Maxim

Beyond repair
I wouldn't say that this totally precludes the possibility of a new game announcement within the next week

But it confirms that Masuda's announcement is Mewtwo.

If there was something bigger coming around, then Masuda would talk about that, not about some Mewtwo giveaway.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
My good friend Guested just translated this

Sentence about Masuda coming!! Could he be giving everyone the strong pokemon Shokotan asked for, as a present!?

Don't miss the latest game report/news, and Prof Red's unlucky battle!!

This indicates that they're seperate

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
My good friend Guested just translated this

Sentence about Masuda coming!! Could he be giving everyone the strong pokemon Shokotan asked for, as a present!?

Don't miss the latest game report/news, and Prof Red's unlucky battle!!

This indicates that they're seperate
So we're back to game news. Great, this week's gonna be an emotional rollercoaster going by how it started.

That means if it's a new game, then it could be anything - spinoffs, too.
JUNICHI DOESN'T DO SPINOFFS HE'S THE DAMN HEAD OF GAME FREAK. God people need to realize this.

The DS isn't dead yet, so I don't see a point in Grey being on the 3DS. Besides, Pokemon is a 2D game series. They can finish off Pokemon being on the DS with Grey.

When news comes up like this, I get worried.

Zalman

Master of Puppets
So we're back to game news. Great, this week's gonna be an emotional rollercoaster going by how it started.

JUNICHI DOESN'T DO SPINOFFS HE'S THE DAMN HEAD OF GAME FREAK. God people need to realize this.
I know that. Jeez. What I meant was since they're seperate things, the new game could be anything since that announcement has nothing to do with the fact that Masuda's going to reveal a Mewtwo event.

Janovy

Banned
I don't know what to believe in anymore.

Could the Mewtwo trigger an event in the game whose title he could possibly announce next week? XD

Grey Wind

The DS isn't dead yet, so I don't see a point in Grey being on the 3DS. Besides, Pokemon is a 2D game series. They can finish off Pokemon being on the DS with Grey.

When news comes up like this, I get worried.
Worried? Grey will more than likely be on he 3DS. The transition has been made, the DS is an old system. It would make a lot more sense to promote a new system with Pokemon games, rather than an old system.

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
I know that. Jeez. What I meant was since they're seperate things, the new game could be anything since that announcement has nothing to do with the fact that Masuda's going to reveal a Mewtwo event.
Masuda's reveal, the card with a question mark, is the game news. Its a separate event from the Mewtwo thing which he is also revealing. I can see him revealing the event and pulling out the good ol' "and it comes with special things in this new game!" card. Hell, this is exactly what I'm expecting.

Victory

Banned
I have this feeling that maybe even 2 remakes could come out? Emerald, and Yellow? i don't know why, but it would give us lot's of time for Grey...hmm

Grey Wind

I have this feeling that maybe even 2 remakes could come out? Emerald, and Yellow? i don't know why, but it would give us lot's of time for Grey...hmm
What? Emeraldn and Yellow? They won't make remakes of both of them. Plus, they always make remakes of the main games, not third games.