• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Update: Saturday: AttackDex Upgrades + New Games?

S

SerebiiBot

Serebii.net has just updated with this:

10-09-2011 11:54 BST / 06:54 EDT by Serebii Got a few small projects on the go which should be done in the next couple of weeks. If you have any further site ideas, feel free to let me know via e-mail.
With the first summer since the release ...

More...

-Salamence-

Tuesday morning? Do you mean Japan's time?

Because if it's morning in Japan, you'll be sleeping in England at that time.

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
I can smell the smell of a main game, its in the air alright. Hopefully. Reading comprehension fail, if its Junichi and a massive announcement, its either gray or RS remakes. Either way, 3DS is likely so hype get! And joe.....how do you know its just "a" game? Are you dropping hints here or what? :p

Last edited:

Janovy

Banned
REMAKES, REMAKES, REMAKES, REMAKES, REMAKES

o.o

REMAKES! :D

Janovy

Banned

Janovy

Banned

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Tuesday morning? Do you mean Japan's time?

Because if it's morning in Japan, you'll be sleeping in England at that time.
I have the ability to stay awake, funnily enough

Don't wet your pants.

It's Keldeo.
That too is a possibility, but they normally announce that as "New Pokémon Announcement"

-Salamence-

I have the ability to stay awake, funnily enough

For Pokemon Smash you can, because it's 12:00 AM UK time, but the game announcement might be at a later hour. Depends which hour it is.

Kelz

More saving. More doing.™
While it is possible that the announcement could be unrelated to a new game such as the reveal of Keldeo or the other new Pokémon, his announcements in the past similar to this have...
I hope I get revealed...

Don't wet your pants.

It's Keldeo.

If it is, I will wet my pants. :p

Maxim

Beyond repair
I've made a list of possible things that the announcement could be (order is random, it's not from most likely to most unlikely or anything like that):

-Keldeo revealation
-Keldeo, Meloetta and Genesect revealed in the same time (sounds more "massive" and shocking, but not very likely)
-First Generation VI Pokemon (but not a game yet)
-First Generation VI games (probably a distant revelation)
-Third BW version with Kyurem as a mascot (y'know, "Grey")
-RSE remakes
-A main game with a new region and story but no new Pokemon (not too likely)
-A first-ever spinoff game made by Game Freak or in some heavy collaboration with GF (not very likely, either)
-Some crazy new Poke-Stuff (like a new TCG/TFG-esque game or a Pokemon MMORPG) or something otherwise unpredictable

If it's a game then of course it's for 3DS.

Any other ideas?

Last edited:

Kelz

I've made a list of possible things that the announcement could be (order is random, it's not from most likely to most unlikely or anything like that):

-Keldeo revealation
-Keldeo, Meloetta and Genesect revealed in the same time (sounds more "massive" and shocking, but not very likely)
-First Generation VI Pokemon (but not a game yet)
-First Generation VI games (probably a distant revelation)
-Third BW version with Kyurem as a mascot (y'know, "Grey")
-RSE remakes
-A main game with a new region and story but no new Pokemon (not too likely)
-A first-ever spinoff game made by Game Freak or in some heavy collaboration with GF (not very likely, either)
-Some crazy new Poke-Stuff (like a new TCG/TFG-esque game or a Pokemon MMORPG) or something otherwise unpredictable

If it's a game then of course it's for 3DS.

Any other ideas?

It may also be an anouncment for a big Pokemon event/festival type thing, but it's doubtful. And in my opinion, it's too early to release a generation VI Pokemon. Give 'em another year or two.

So I've got my bets on Keldeo, 'Gray', or R/S remakes.

Janovy

Banned
So I've got my bets on Keldeo, 'Gray', or R/S remakes.
Same here.

Though I'm more hopeful about the latter rather than the former.

Last edited:

Kelz

So I couldn't tell from Serebii's post. Will the 'anouncement' be Sunday the 11th or Sunday the 18th?

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Sunday 18th, but we'll likely find out beforehand through CoroCoro or the 3DS conference

For Pokemon Smash you can, because it's 12:00 AM UK time, but the game announcement might be at a later hour. Depends which hour it is.
Look at game coverages on release day. I can skip sleep if needsbe, or I can get an early night and get up early. Trust me, I know what I can do. Jeez.

Looks like I'm not the only person who recognizes that there are more valuable things than sleep.

I'm hoping for a new game, as long as it isn't a Ranger game.

Maxim

Beyond repair
Are people really so eager to stay up for the PokeSmash.

It will reveal nothing, more than likely. Probably just a teaser, an "announcent of the announcement".

immewnity

Owner of PidgiNet
Serebii thinks it's either the Wii game mentioned back when Typing DS was revealed, or a DS game hinted at by Ishihara. I think that they're going to do a Mystery Dungeon 1, having two versions across the old and new consoles.

Kelz

Are people really so eager to stay up for the PokeSmash.

It will reveal nothing, more than likely. Probably just a teaser, an "announcent of the announcement".

Probably. At the very most, they'll show a silouette for a new Kuyrem form, Keldeo, a Gen VI Pokemon, ect.