• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Update: Saturday: AttackDex Upgrades + New Games?

DragonTrainerBigRed

<No wall can stop me
Considering that the first-ever Pokemon movie was mentioned during the latest episode of "Pokemon Smash!", I wouldn't be surprised if the event Mewtwo unlocks an in-game Mew encounter in a future game.

Kelz

More saving. More doing.™
Considering that the first-ever Pokemon movie was mentioned during the latest episode of "Pokemon Smash!", I wouldn't be surprised if the event Mewtwo unlocks an in-game Mew encounter in a future game.

Hmm. Well what I'm thinking that the Mewtwo event and the new Kyurem & Mewtwo TCG set will tie into the next Movie and/or 'Gray', like this Japanese TCG set did. The only thing is that I will Keldeo will almost definately be in the next movie, when Keldeo isn't in this TCG set. A lot of times, TCG sets and events can give you an idea of what we can soon be expecting. Plus, it's not like Mewtwo has had a significante role in the Anime for a while now. They did it with Celebi, so they can do it with Mewtwo. My guess is for the next movie, Keldeo will be like Shaymin, Kyurem like Giratina and Mewtwo like Regigigas, with them all somehow being tied in to the games.

Janovy

Banned
What possible connection could Mewtwo have with Kyurem? <.<

Ememew

Emerald Mew

They're both . . . purplish-gray in color?

. . .

Well, Team Plasma's already been confirmed to have done experiments on Pokemon (Genesect), so maybe Kyurem's new forme would be the result of human meddling rather than a natural form change like Giratina had (an item TP created to change Kyurem's forme based on experiments like Mewtwo and Genesect).

Yeah, that's a stretch . . .
I think the Mewtwo/Kyurem connection might go about as far as "this event Mewtwo unlocks something in the third version, which has Kyurem on the cover" if they're related at all.

Janovy

Banned
The only link I see is the former Team Rocket grunt in Unova.

Kelz

More saving. More doing.™

I didn't say they had any relation. Was Regigigas related to Giratina of Shaymin? No, he just made a short appearence. That's what I'm guessing will happen with Mewtwo.

WillieNelson

Ugggh...I already have 2 Mewtwos! I don't need a nother one! Besides I would like remakes better 'cause when I played mt Ruby I was like 5 and I don't remember any of it!

JustBabel

Nope. But it's slowly dying off, like the GBA did, forcing fans to buy a 3DS.

But if the released 'Gray' on the 3DS, that would give people all the more reason to buy Gray and the 3DS. Hence, Nintendo and GAME FREAK make more money.

Makes perfect sense to me... It worked with Pokemon Yellow and the GameBoy Color, right? The only reason I bought the GBC was to see the little gremlins in color.

BTW, hi everyone. New guy here.

Why do you get worried. For one, being on the 3DS does not mean it can't be 2D anymore (not that it was very 3D in Black & White as is)

I just said, because I want this to be on the DS, not the 3DS. I don't own a 3DS right now. At least theres a good chance it'll be on the DS.

Also, what I meant was that the only advantage of putting any main game series on the 3DS would just make it 3D with the switch. So? That's all. Besides, it's not that much 3D.

-Salamence-

Lol, look what a sarcasm WPM sent to other sites, but probably to Serebii:

"Many sites are reporting that Junichi Masuda is revealing a new Pokemon game next week, but there is no factual basis for this"

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Lol, look what a sarcasm WPM sent to other sites, but probably to Serebii:

"Many sites are reporting that Junichi Masuda is revealing a new Pokemon game next week, but there is no factual basis for this"
Just to confirm, there is factual basis. As posted before, the Mewtwo distribution is listed in the summary separate from "Latest Game Information"

-Salamence-

Yeah, he added this as a note for some unknown reason. It looks as if he realized the mistake and to make up for this he provided some embarrassing excuses like "Masuda barely comes to the show" and other crap. Embarrassing.

Janovy

Banned
I don't even understand why there is a question mark. Since everyone knows Mewtwo is in question, and the site stated Mewtwo will be featured along with the 'present' why the whole mystery? It's pretty obvious that Mewtwo is behind the question mark.

It's silly that they even bothered to cover it. ^^;

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
I don't even understand why there is a question mark. Since everyone knows Mewtwo is in question, and the site stated Mewtwo will be featured along with the 'present' why the whole mystery? It's pretty obvious that Mewtwo is behind the question mark.

It's silly that they even bothered to cover it. ^^;

Perhaps it's a new form of Mewtwo that will be accessible in Gray/MagmaRuby/AquaSapphire/InfernoRed/ForestGreen? Or maybe the event Mewtwo will be shiny?

Janovy

Banned
Perhaps it's a new form of Mewtwo that will be accessible in Gray/MagmaRuby/AquaSapphire/InfernoRed/ForestGreen? Or maybe the event Mewtwo will be shiny?
That's what I was thinking too. :S

It's just stupid to put a question mark over Mewtwo when everyone already know it's being given out. Where's the secret guys, where's the secret?

Janovy

Banned
<_<

Here comes the shitstorm. :|

Pyrax

The Ghost of Tsushima
Poképark isn't a main series game, it's a spinoff. Speaking of which, I don't understand why Junichi Masuda would announce a spinoff, considering that he's the Director of the main series games.