• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Update: Saturday: Clearer Pic of Shaymin?

Garmmon

FUN :D
Now I realise how much I loved Shaymin.
Because IMO, that Sky Forme is so hideous. I liked PK's version better.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
I found a lot better image from pokemon safari

http://i30.*******.com/wir1o9.png
Thats Nil's own art, we have to wait til later this week for a better pic

Shadowfaith

Shinigami...
Don't know what people's problem is with it. I really like this form. I think Pokemon has too many cutsie aditions, at least this one has a bit of edge to it. I'm liking it...alot.

Sunraichu

goldenslaughterer
I so agree with you, Shadowfaith. The first form is just all..cutesy. I'm going to like this new one a lot.

Mewy

pit is my bishie <3
The new form makes me think "super shaymin, its powers include the ability to fly!"

Mewx

OUs are A-OK!
The new form makes me think "super shaymin, its powers include the ability to fly!"

True. It's like a..super hero..with a cape/scarf, like in Mystery dungeon!
o:

growlithe3412

I <3 Shaymin's new form!!!!!!!!!!!! It looks adorable....and powerful!!!!!

Schiz

I just went to the Pokecenter in Nagoya today. That's the real deal. I bought a keychain of it. It's only going to be like that for Platinum though, right? D/P will be the regular form.