• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Update: Thursday: Movie 12 News

S

SerebiiBot

Serebii.net has just updated with this:

As promised, here is the Movie 12 news that aired with the double episodes today. We should have pictures from that episode tomorrow so be sure to check back In The Anim#233; Department Movie 12 Revealed A trailer for the new movie aired today on the ...

More...

Skirgedot

Yeah, new Pokémon. We'll have a 5th generation Pokémon. I'm sad it'll only appear on 2012 though. I really doubt I would play Pokémon by then, but who knows.

Mew-100

Future Scriptwriter!
If you watch the trailer, the Pokémon seems to have spiky ears, I'm going to look through the current Electric types and come back to you with my speculation.

Luxray101

i think it looks like an alternate evo of pichu... same kinda ears, know what i mean?

mangaeyes

Well we'll find out soon. We had Togepi and Munchlax very early on (who was leaked for Gen 3?) so I'm sure this will just be a hint of Gen 5 that will come in a few years. Exciting I know but still a long way away.

t00lb0x31

< AzurePride (White)
its said to be a baby form. the only one i can think of with the coloring would be shinx, but that can't be right

Waffles

WACKY DELLY YEAH
If you watch the trailer, the Pokémon seems to have spiky ears, I'm going to look through the current Electric types and come back to you with my speculation.

Which trailer? All I could find on YouTube was speculative BS.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
its said to be a baby form. the only one i can think of with the coloring would be shinx, but that can't be right
No its not, people are guessing it is based on its size.

Oh god, history is going to repeat itself. People taking theories as fact and then *****ing when its proven false...its only been two years. WHY GOD WHY?

WolvesareFunny

Lucario hugger!

Oh god, history is going to repeat itself. People taking theories as fact and then *****ing when its proven false...its only been two years. WHY GOD WHY?

Relax serebii!

Waffles

WACKY DELLY YEAH

It's bound to happen every time. Internet, you know?

Well, judging by it's size, I'd say it falls into one of several possible roles next generation:

1) Run of the mill (Here's looking at you, Pachirisu, Plusle, and Minun)
2) Baby (What of though?)
3) Event Legend in the vein of Mew, Celebi, etc. (Unlikely.)
4) Branch of something (Again, what of? Pichu? Unlikely.)

Jonouchi

Chibi-cario

This is news for you?

Yeah, I know there'll be ANOTHER Pikachu rip-off, but I don't want this guy to be one. I want a actual new Pokemon. Not a baby, not an evo, an ORIGINAL Pokemon.

I knows these are inevitable, but I want some realization that they can get creative and not stem off of existing Pokemon.

Eh, whatever. I can't wait. =)

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
I'm excited or the day when we see it as a sihoulette, and then revealed! :D

So, 2009 was my guess when we'd see the light of Gen.5, and It's true. :)

firewall

don't pee in my lake
Just because it is pika-sized doesn't make it a baby evo. Basic forms are often small as well. I can't wait to see it.
I also feel excited, I wonder if they used any of my designs that I sent in?

edit: where's the video that gives a hint at this pokemon? I can't find it. All i find is trailers with dialga/palkia/giratina fighting!

Last edited:

Waffles

WACKY DELLY YEAH
Just because it is pika-sized doesn't make it a baby evo. Basic forms are often small as well. I can't wait to see it.
I also feel excited, I wonder if they used any of my designs that I sent in?

edit: where's the video that gives a hint at this pokemon? I can't find it. All i find is trailers with dialga/palkia/giratina fighting!

I saw it on another site. (OMG! I cheated on Serebii.net!)

It has black tri-pointed ears, and that's all you can really see. We'll likely see a silhouette when this month's CoroCoro comes out.

Last edited:

pkmnhippy

Banned

The world is full of noobs and sadists, live with it.

I wish it was a new type of Shaymin, but that would never happen.

Last edited:
I hope it'll be a baby form of the Advanced generation, like electrike or plusle and minun. Are we even sure it's an electric type or has Serebii.net confirmed this for sure?