• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Update: Thursday: Movie 12 News

Waffles

WACKY DELLY YEAH
It's confirmed to be an Electric type, apparently, it's suppose to save the world in the movie.

I really want to see how that works out. Giant Death Lizards are going to be burninating the Greek countryside, and a foot tall electric whatchamacallit is going to stop them. Likely story.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
This'll be just like Movie 7 when Munchlax was in it. I bet the unknown Pokemon could be helping to save the world, unless we're totally suprised.

raichu666

Venus adept
Do you people seriously think its a baby pokemon?
Its supposed to save the world in the move so obviously it is most likely the mewish pokemon(celibi,manaphy ect>)

Rannoyin

sing your story
The spacial disturbance was probably Cresselia, not Arceus.

And yeah, I think the new Pokemon is probably the mini legend of the next generation. Electic type for that sounds interesting.

WolvesareFunny

Lucario hugger!
No its likely to be either a branch pichu evolution or a form of arceus unknown!

wichu

The spacial disturbance was probably Cresselia, not Arceus.

And yeah, I think the new Pokemon is probably the mini legend of the next generation. Electic type for that sounds interesting.

If you look really carefully at the light, you can see bits of Arceus's 'ring'.

firelovindocker

yea wichus right but in rannoyins defense it could be cresselias ring
but im definatly sure its arceus

Darkfall

Abuses SHIFT + ENTER

Enjoy.

Also note Cresslia's appearence at the end there.

Also note PokeBeach "confirmed" Arcues. It IS speculation, but is pretty damning evidence nonetheless.
PokeBeach - Arceus?

I want that Giratina plushie so bad.

pkmnhippy

Banned
Movie 12

Enjoy.

Also note Cresslia's appearence at the end there.

Also note PokeBeach "confirmed" Arcues. It IS speculation, but is pretty damning evidence nonetheless.
PokeBeach - Arceus?

I want that Giratina plushie so bad.

It was shown after Darkrai vs Cresslia, forgot?

BTW, Pokébeach confirmed that the new poké saves the world, blame pokébeach if their translation is incorrect.

Waffles

WACKY DELLY YEAH
CoroCoro comes out in the middle of the month, right? I think we should hang tight until then. I need official details to make up for all this speculation.

pkmnhippy

Banned
FFS, Pokebeach doesnt confirm anything. Good christ people, they're going on the same stuff as us.

It was said a month or so ago in another bit on TV Tokyo that Ash and an electric Pokémon save the world. It could mean this new one, it could not.

So it's Pikachu or the new one, it's most likely to be the new one, otherwise it's a baby from greece or something.

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Pokemon hippy you know that you sound like one of the noobs from your post before right?
Anyway this movie is bound to have 2 electric type pokemon 4+ legends and all so i say wait and see whats in store.

Wat.
Was this confirmed to be a new Pokemon or a New Form?
Could be fifth gen....could be new form from a remade second gen-*shot*

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
No dude of course its shaymin in kanto and jhoto in the gs remakes! Nah kiddin its most definetly a new pokemon.

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
In the preview pretty sure Kunihiko Yuyama mentions it'll be small, yellow, and electric. Dunno if this is the same Electric Pokemon mentioned previously, as it could be like Arceus turns into the Electric Form and with the help of Pikachu, this Pokemon, and some other electric types powers up or something....err...I guess.

I guess it COULD be a new forme, but I really can't think of whose it would be.

Wat.
In the preview pretty sure Kunihiko Yuyama mentions it'll be small, yellow, and electric. Dunno if this is the same Electric Pokemon mentioned previously, as it could be like Arceus turns into the Electric Form and with the help of Pikachu, this Pokemon, and some other electric types powers up or something....err...I guess.

I guess it COULD be a new forme, but I really can't think of whose it would be.

Raikou? Pichu? Ampharos? *shot again*

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Well lets also look at it this way. If a form it would have been availible in platinum. And since all the forms in platinum coding have been unveiled then the form would be in an upcoming pokemon game. So when you think about it
new pokemon form=a certain remake
new pokemon all together=wait 2 years for a main game.