• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Update: Thursday: Movie 12 News

WolvesareFunny

Lucario hugger!
Well lets also look at it this way. If a form it would have been availible in platinum. And since all the forms in platinum coding have been unveiled then the form would be in an upcoming pokemon game. So when you think about it
new pokemon form=a certain remake
new pokemon all together=wait 2 years for a main game.

thats probably Right! *shot*

Last edited:

spyroflame0487

Kind of a big deal
Hmm..Small, yellow, and electric.

Judging from what we've gathered with 3 words, it's gotta be a it.

...Xp...

My personal vote is for a evolution of Plusle and Minum (Both sharing one evolution) , however, from the description being yellow, it has to have some resemblance to Pikachu and the like. Also, baby Pokemon arn't as big as Pikachu (even though a good portion are just 4 inches smaller), so that'd rule a baby form out, for me at least.

Having electric powers, but also saving the world, it'd fall into the category of Mew, Celebi, etc....unless the they meant Pikachu.

If not a brand new orginal Pokemon, i'd say it's an alternate evolution of Pikachu, like Gloom into Vileplume/Belossom, minus the stone for one evolution.

Wat.
Well lets also look at it this way. If a form it would have been availible in platinum. And since all the forms in platinum coding have been unveiled then the form would be in an upcoming pokemon game. So when you think about it
new pokemon form=a certain remake
new pokemon all together=wait 2 years for a main game.

Yes they are definately remaking gold-*shot*and silv-*bombed*for the d-*nuked*

Seriously, weren't Rotom's formes called new Pokemon when they were unveiled?

Hmm..Small, yellow, and electric.

Judging from what we've gathered with 3 words, it's gotta be a it.

...Xp...

My personal vote is for a evolution of Plusle and Minum (Both sharing one evolution) , however, from the description being yellow, it has to have some resemblance to Pikachu and the like. Also, baby Pokemon arn't as big as Pikachu (even though a good portion are just 4 inches smaller), so that'd rule a baby form out, for me at least.

Having electric powers, but also saving the world, it'd fall into the category of Mew, Celebi, etc....unless the they meant Pikachu.

If not a brand new orginal Pokemon, i'd say it's an alternate evolution of Pikachu, like Gloom into Vileplume/Belossom, minus the stone for one evolution.
Wait a second...OHMIGOSH! Oh crap, if this thing is gonna be able to save the world from Arceus, Dialgia, Palkia, and Giratina, Smogon might as well create the "Annoying yellow thing that kills all" tier.

Off topic for SPP discussion but, does anyone else think it's ironic that Marriland's April Fools '08 prank involved a trailer for a Pokemon movie featuring Arceus and a new electric Pokemon?

Last edited:

WolvesareFunny

Lucario hugger!
Yes they are definately remaking gold-*shot*and silv-*bombed*for the d-*nuked*

Seriously, weren't Rotom's formes called new Pokemon when they were unveiled?

Wait a second...OHMIGOSH! Oh crap, if this thing is gonna be able to save the world from Arceus, Dialgia, Palkia, and Giratina, Smogon might as well create the "Annoying yellow thing that kills all" tier.

Off topic for SPP discussion but, does anyone else think it's ironic that Marriland's April Fools '08 prank involved a trailer for a Pokemon movie featuring Arceus and a new electric Pokemon?

yeah arceus!

firelovindocker

i need to see that pokemon its killing me
losing controoool
i just cant hold it anymore
somebody told me it was electric
and had a black ears
but i cant see
stupid question mark
yeooow

*cwm*

Well we'll find out soon. We had Togepi and Munchlax very early on (who was leaked for Gen 3?) so I'm sure this will just be a hint of Gen 5 that will come in a few years. Exciting I know but still a long way away.

i think wynaut was for the 3rd gen.
remember blackthorn city?

Red Gyrados

Ammolite Leader
i think the hidden thing could be another giratina form? or darkrai form?
well yeah i think it is arceus :p

Last edited:

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
Isnt it ovius Arceus had a baby and sent it down to earth to save the world :)

I am thinking it is a regular basic pokemon. Idk how the forums were when the Lucario black thing was out, but I am thinking that it will be like that.

But one thing is wrong if it s a normal pokemon. If t is a normal pokmon how will we get it when it is a game?

I can imagen running down a field and the t pokemon popsout "oay it just saved the world nothig much"

firelovindocker

i hoping for a electric/fire legendary that knows levitate

WolvesareFunny

Lucario hugger!
Xp yeah it probably will be!

yhyiannis

Cosmic Sea
Well I saw the trailer and just from seeing the ears, the Shinx line sticks in my mind. I guess it's just 'cause the ears remind me of it and I remembered that it was maybe an Electric type. However, if it is a new Pokemon, then we're either all completely wrong, or it's just a pre-evolution or evolution for an old Pokemon. Although I read that someone said it may be an alternate evolution for Pikachu, I don't know why but I think the same. It's probably wrong though haha.

Hundera

Okay, so I'm gonna go ahead and throw my 2 cents in:
1.) Ash and a certain "Electric Pokemon" is most likely referring to Pikachu. They were probably trying to be clever. HOWEVER, there is still the chance that I'm wrong about this.
2.) It isn't a new legendary, don't get your hopes up about that. Why would the legendary be released before the games even were, have they EVER done that? And just because it beats the other super legendary Pokemon up until this point doesn't mean it's super strong. It's probably just one of those things the movies do that are kind of cheesy (where they say something is going to help, but it really just sort of points them in the right direction as Ash does all the work).

As far as I can figure it's probably a new Pokemon, but if it isn't it's a new forme which still means a new game. Lucky us. Personally, I'm rooting for a new Pokemon. Either way, the fans aren't going to rest after this, and Nintendo knows it. This is all part of the plan they've enacted over and over again, every time we get a new Pokemon. They'll leak a VERY small amount of info on the Pokemon every so often. Maybe give silhouette pictures to magazines like CoroCoro and have them run that for awhile, until they know they've built up the right amount of anticipation and then release this single Pokemon and let all Hell break loose on the internet and between people in real life. If you find that hard to believe, think back and tell me what they did this past Gen.

In short, we'll probably get a single picture or maybe a couple pictures of this Pokemon early next year. If we're lucky. From then on in, we'll have to wait a few MONTHS between pictures we get before Nintendo opens the flood gates around the time they announce the new game. It's what they do.