• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Update: Thursday: New Game News, Character BIO #38; Movie 12 News

firepokemon

Fire and Ice
Weeeee #spp was discussing this a few days ago and I said we should expect some type of Mystery Dungeon game. How excellent that I was right.

Toastybob

Is this real life?
Oh man, another one so soon? I loved the first one but #2 needed a lot of work. Nintendo hasn't made a new system series yet, anyway. Unless this version has some DS-i only features (???), or is just a rerelease with stuff like Shaymin, Girantina (origin), Arceus, or new items, this just doesn't make sense. Mistranslation, possibly?

Last edited:

lindsy95

FC: 4428-2451-8791
Oh man, another one so soon? I loved the first one but #2 needed a lot of work. Nintendo hasn't made a new system series yet, anyway. Unless this version has some DS-i only features (???), or is just a rerelease with stuff like Shaymin, Girantina (origin), Arceus, or new items, this just doesn't make sense. Mistranslation, possibly?

Well for japan it has been two years since pmd2 was realesed. thats a decent amount of time not soon if you were to ask me. but im an idiot so my opinon is obsolete.

PokemonMDTfan

I'm a monster...
Wait.... PMD3 news? or Pmd2 becoming a series?
Sorry, I am excitingly confused.

Toastybob

Is this real life?
Well for japan it has been two years since pmd2 was realesed. thats a decent amount of time not soon if you were to ask me. but im an idiot so my opinon is obsolete.

True, but the first version was GBA/DS and the latest was DS only, so It doesn't seem like the right time. Also, in my opinion, many aspects of #2 were dissapointing, most notably the plot.

lindsy95

FC: 4428-2451-8791
True, but the first version was GBA/DS and the latest was DS only, so It doesn't seem like the right time. Also, in my opinion, many aspects of #2 were dissapointing, most notably the plot.

Ah yes I see your point now..Makes sense.

(But im still happy for moar PMD :D)

Toastybob

Is this real life?
Ah yes I see your point now..Makes sense.

(But im still happy for moar PMD :D)

Yeah, me too. I just think this series needs a break. Also, they need updated graphics. Any possibility of it being a surprise wii game? Probably not, but it doesn't seem they would do another DS one so soon.

AbsoluTotodile

Interesting that they would cover a possible Pichu gender difference...Everyone's thinking it, I'm just saying it. Pirates! err....I mean G/S remake.

PokemonMDTfan

I'm a monster...
it seems to be a next PMD game. Well, I guess that's pretty cool. I can't wait for it. that probably means ANOTHER PMD special.The PMD games need to improve graphics instead of focusing on more dungeons and keeping cra

Past Chars. from these specials:piplup&Chimchar and Charmander,squirtle,and chikorita.
Who would be next? Turtwig&Mudkip? Riolu&Bulbasaur? who knows.....