• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Update: Thursday: New Pokémon/Forms & Platinum Data

S

SerebiiBot

Serebii.net Update: Thursday: New Pokémon?

Serebii.net has just updated with this:

Would have had this up earlier, but I was asleep In The Game Department RUMOUR - New Pokémon? Early last night, the blue skY blog posted some pictures of what appears to be some sihlouettes of what may be some new Pokémon. It is said that leaflets ...

More...

Raddaya

My Little Ponyta
Blah. Probably fakes.

Sir Devious

Sir Devious
They all look fake, and I hope they are, they look terrible.

A few of them made me think "Rotom evo..?" though... =/

Andywoo

Banned
Whatever they are they definately don't look like pokés. They more look like items......................................

razor fire

That purple one reminded me of rotom o_O And, yes, they do have horrible looks..

jorisw

I hope they are fake.

legendarypokemonjunkie17

Back in MY day...
The red one sort of looks like Metang. The purple one's "arms" look like Pikachu's tail. The orange one somewhat resembles Registeel, but also sind of resembles Castform. As for the green and blue, I'm kind of stumped.

They, most likely, are fake. It'd be funny though if a month or so from now we found out that they were real.

Psyduck Ranger

Celebi's Guardian
Bah, people are so negative...you don't even know what they look like! I reckon their silohettes look kinda funky...I'm always interested in new Pokémon! But there's no chance this could be fourth gen, and it seems a bit early to start revealing fifth...isn't it?

Stryke

The red one sort of looks like Metang. The purple one's "arms" look like Pikachu's tail. The orange one somewhat resembles Registeel, but also sind of resembles Castform. As for the green and blue, I'm kind of stumped.

They, most likely, are fake. It'd be funny though if a month or so from now we found out that they were real.

That's the friggin crap that everyone did in the summer before DP was released in Japan. They dissed EVERY Pokemon that cropped up then looked stupid when they turned out to be real. And they say their new Pokes but remember, Munchlax was released like two years before you could actually catch it. And usually no one makes new pokes until another Pokemon has been released or is being expected. That's why you don't see any fake pokemon until the time a new game comes out so they could be real. I would expect most of the pokes AFTER this to be fake though.

James1221

i think they have probably done Alt forms of Rotom, since rotom is like electric maybe they have done fire, water, ground etc.
Maybe lol.

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
:O

*must not get hopes up, must not get hopes up, must not get hopes up*

Seriously though, they look like robots. And we won't until A month and a half from now? I'm going with fake, just in case. Or alt. formes.

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
As WPM said, its possible they are not in Platinum, considering the pamphlets will be released when Platinum is, and they said the pamphlets have 'hints'. If they were in platinum, why would they need hints? People could just play Plaitnum and find out the new pokemon/alt formes.

So its likely either 5th gen, or fake.

S

SerebiiBot

Serebii.net Update: Thursday: New Pokémon? & Platinum Data

Serebii.net has just updated with this:

Would have had this up earlier, but I was asleep
Edit @ 12:30 BST: Platinum Details Added In The Games Department Platinum - New Pics & Info Some scans of what may to be from the upcoming CoroCoro have also reached the internet showing various ...

More...

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
Wow, the Eterna Gym is now awesome.

What is that gym with the flashlight? I can't tell.

Psyduck Ranger

Celebi's Guardian
It's obviously going to be Sunyshore, part of the plot of D/P is that there's a power cut there. Obviously in Platinum it isn't resolved before you challenge the gym.

BTW, loving the Leafeon thing in your sig, Jigglychu.

Draknir

Fear the Deer
Sweet, new gym designs. Though if those Possible New Pokemon are real, then the Creator of Pokemon is running out of designs >.<.

??????

That guy.
As long as the gyms get tougher, I'm happier.