• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Update: Thursday: New Pokémon/Forms & Platinum Data

they all kind of resemble rotom in a way

hmmm

Scuffle of Legends
So the new pokemon HAVE been confirmed, according to the site. Unless i read it wrong. They look lame to me. Im thinkning they are alternate forms of the new pokemon or current pokemon, because a while back wasnt there a while "2 new pokemon!" ordeal from an interview?
Im thinking they will either
a) be legendary or related to a legendary somehow and be featured in a movie
b) not me legendary at all and be in the anime (possibly as a main cast capture?!)

Kamui988

Azami Lover
They are definately not new, with the track record of yellow, crystal and emerald, there has never been an apperance of a pokemon from the next gen in it, so these are 100% transformations of existing pokemon.

Pokemaster271

Electropower!
They are definately not new, with the track record of yellow, crystal and emerald, there has never been an apperance of a pokemon from the next gen in it, so these are 100% transformations of existing pokemon.
Um... Game Freak can do whatever they want too. Just cause it hasn't happened before doesn't mean it can't happen now.

Night_Umbreon

Oh god! The imagery!

Since when have GF been consistant?

Rootbeer

There weren't any new Pokemon in Yellow, Crystal or Emerald so why would they start now? The point on their heads makes me believe they are Rotom forms. Since the original Rotom came from a television, these might exist in and control other household appliances. The top left looks somewhat like a toaster and the bottom right is refrigerator-shaped...with Pikachu tails.

Night_Umbreon

Oh god! The imagery!
Even so, if they're appearing in Platinum, they won't be able to be traded across to DP, or used when battling DP owners.

They could be 5th generation Pokemon, but the probability of them being so, is very low.

Who says they actually have to be catchable in Platinum?

There weren't any new Pokemon in Yellow, Crystal or Emerald so why would they start now?

That's not proof that they won't be in the game. As said above, GF aren't completely consistant. And they don't follow these stupid 'rules' that people randomly blurt out.

Who says they actually have to be catchable in Platinum?

That's not proof that they won't be in the game. As said above, GF aren't completely consistant. And they don't follow these stupid 'rules' that people randomly blurt out.

Well, that's why I used the word 'if'. No one has confirmed they're in the game, it's just extremely likely with what we know currently.

And if they're actually new species of Pokemon, and they're in Platinum, won't that make the new Pokemon 4th generation Pokemon anyway.

Last edited:

??????

That guy.
Sereously I wish they were tougher in Diamond and Pearl.
DP actually did a good job, but we need something as challenging as the RBY gyms. Those were the strongest.