• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Update: Wednesday: New Ranger Game Announced?

S

SerebiiBot

Serebii.net has just updated with this:

13-01-2010- 08:09 GMT / 03:09 EST by Serebii Could this be the information from CoroCoro and Sunday? Since Heart Gold #38; Soul Silver have been released, the Chatroom #38; WiFi Chatroom have been booming with discussion #38; trade respectively so be sure to ...

More...

S

SerebiiBot

Serebii.net Update: Wednesday: New Ranger Game Announced!

Serebii.net has just updated with this:

13-01-2010- 08:09 GMT / 03:09 EST by Serebii Could this be the information from CoroCoro and Sunday? Since Heart Gold #38; Soul Silver have been released, the Chatroom #38; WiFi Chatroom have been booming with discussion #38; trade respectively so be sure to ...

More...

Janovy

Banned

ITOMARU

Answer Talker
It is definitely a Quagsire.

Oh my, it is. At first glance I thought it was some kind of periwinkle Ekans. How silly of me.
Very well then, Monsieur Smart Guy, what is that thing (in the same picture) between the Rattata and Pichu? Oh wait a second... It's a person. with some kind of Pokemon behind it. Or just with crazy hair?

So, another Ranger game? Goody goody gumdrops. I really do need to buy a new DS...
Poke Assists that fight... kind of? Wow.
Riding legendaries? Wow!
Tracks of Light? WOW!
Team Nappers? ... ho hum.
Another Pichu variant? Delightful. And as for those player characters, they're just... ugh. The guy looks like Kotone with fire on his head. And the girl... gain some weight, for goodness sake. A stiff breeze could take her down.

In short, looking forward to it, players ugly.

Wat.
Aww.....it seems that we're going to get all filler games until 5th gen, which is what they did before 4th gen. :(

Skirgedot

I was waiting some new Pokémon stuff, not another Ranger game. I don't know what they're expecting to show us something about 5th gen. Munchlax was revealed in 2004, for God sakes. That was what...6 years ago?