• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Update: Wednesday: Pokémon Black & White Names

S

SerebiiBot

Serebii.net has just updated with this:

01-02-2011- 12:46 GMT / 07:46 EST by Serebii Since Pokémon Black & White came out in Japan, the Chatroom & WiFi Chatroom have been a bustling hive of activity for discussion & trade respectively so be sure to visit them.
Last Update: 12:46 GMT ...

More...

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Typo, sorry.

Magiclapras

Dragon Goddess Flyder
I'm assuming so, a few kept their Japanese names, Meloetta and the other events did.

This is good stuff. Not long until the English games are released either.

Rex Kamex

Emolga is real? And Genosect is now Genesect? Aww...

uhhhhh

Too sweet
So the higher-ups gave you the go-ahead signal eh... I was actually expecting the list to be "revealed" a week before the games are out, but whatever.

Ack, and here I was HONESTLY hoping Emolga was a typo... oh well.

freekhenstra

Water Pokémon lover
Amoongus -> Amoonguss
Meinshao -> Mienshao

And I don't think Keldeo, Meloetta and Genesect were on the list, so those might not be correct.

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
One more typo, whether it's on your part or the list's I don't know, but you have Amoongus labeled as Amoonguss. With two "s"s.

It is spelled with two S's. The name is "Amoonguss" according to the leaked list.

Emolga is real? And Genosect is now Genesect? Aww...

It always was Genesect. That was confirmed way back when the game were released, and GF parked genesect.com. Genosect was incorrect, but everyone kept calling it that.

Last edited: