• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Update: Wednesday: Rotom's Forms, Sinnoh Dex & General Constant Updated P

S

SerebiiBot

Serebii.net has just updated with this:

And so it begins. I will continue to update this update with new information and update sections as we go
Edit @ 13:10; Second Picture found
Edit @ 13:40; New Sinnoh Dex Pokémon
Edit @ 13:53; Third Rotom Forme
Edit @ 14:22; ...

More...

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Just wanted to say (I hope posting here is fine lol), Rotom's Fire form IMHO looks more like a rice cooker rather than a toaster.

razor fire

too me it looks more like an oven.. it looks like it's wearing gloves to take something out of a oven too.

the cut forme is perfect for a creepy electric ghost. just like in a movie. it gets a scary face, a scary laughter and suddenly it follows you everywhere..

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
^
About the gloves, you'll need them too when you are using a rice cooker ;)

Jonouchi

Chibi-cario
*looks at Gym Leader list*

*Looks at Crasher Wake and Maylene*

Dude, you need to learn to take your time. You gave them both the name Maylene.

No need to rush.

I WANT A ROTOM TOASTER!!!!!!

Shinin

Minimalist
Does Serebii still deny using roms? Because he's definitely using the rom for Platinum.