• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Update: WORLD EXCLUSIVE; HeartGold/SoulSilver Details Coverage Begins

S

SerebiiBot

Serebii.net has just updated with this:

Technically, this begins our HeartGold & SoulSilver coverage. Expect more later. Since Heart Gold & Soul Silver has been announced, the Chatroom & WiFi Chatroom have been booming with discussion & trade respectively so be sure to visit them.
Edit @ 10:44; While we wait for our game to arrive in the post, some 2ch users have got the game and preliminary Gym Leader details are given. I have added it to the site. When I get the game, I will be posting all my discoveries both here and in this Forum Discovery Thread
Edit @ 12:49; First new Rocket Admin revealed; Rocket Executive Lance, thanks to Guested for translation
Edit @ 13:31; Bugsy's Gym Team Added
Edit @ 16:32; Whitney's Gym Team Added
Edit @ 18:25; Morty's Gym Team Added

In The Games Department

HeartGold & Soul Silver - World Exclusive Reveal

I am happy to announce that I can exclusively reveal a variety of aspects of Heart Gold & Soul Silver before our coverage begins. Please note, it is possible that the information changes by launch but it is not likely. It's also probable that we don't have complete details on the activations of the main details within this update, so it's best to be cautious. (This corresponds to the legends, starters & misc info) I hope you enjoy this and be sure to come back for our HGSS coverage.

In The Games Department

HeartGold & Soul Silver - Legendary Pokémon - World Exclusive Reveal

I am happy to exclusively reveal to you a list of all the non-WiFi Legendary Pokémon within HeartGold & SoulSilver. There are a few surprises here as well as a few that people have expected so be sure to check it if you are interested. However, it does contain some major spoilers so be sure to check only if you want to know.

In The Games Department

HeartGold & Soul Silver - Starter Pokémon - World Exclusive Reveal

Another of the surprises within the game is in regards to the Starter Pokémon. These surprises are also relatively major and thus are spoilers so again only click and check if you do not mind getting the game spoiled. Click the picture to go to the specific Starter Pokémon Page

In The Games Department

HeartGold & Soul Silver - Miscellaneous Information - World Exclusive Reveal

In addition to the above details, I also have a few bits of minutia I can reveal.
  • First, Pal Park is in this game and is located in Fuchsia City where the Safari Zone was in FireRed & LeafGreen
  • Next, you can trade from Diamond, Pearl & Platinum as soon as you get the Pokédex
  • Snorlax is findable outside Diglett's Cave again at Level 50.
  • Red is findable in Silver Cave again, with a slightly different Pokémon Roster

In The Games Department

HeartGold & Soul Silver - Gym Leaders

As usual, the Gym Leader Rosters are gradually being leaked on Japanese forums. As such, I have created a page detaillig their teams, which have changed from the originals. Click the picture to go to the page.

</p></div>-- Delivered by Feed43 service

More...

RukarioX

Lucario Trainer
Sweet first post, this game just keeps getting better, I cannot wait until Spring but I'm going to have to :(

HGSS!!!

loopy100

Hasty Ho Oh
Wow Serebii, you are really motoring through this :eek:

Dam living in Europe :(

Whole thing is looking so epically win!