• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net's 7th Advent Calendar Discussion & Suggestions

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Hey guys

Our Advent Calendar is out again providing the same quality downloads we always provide.

This thread is for you to discuss the downloads, what you like, what you don't like and what you'd like to see

http://advent.serebii.net

Enjoy

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
looks nice serebii, you and the team did a great job once more on the christmascalender.
as a suggestion how about adding a looped jingle bell sound? we already have the snow so why not adding the sound of a musical instrument that is common around this time of the year?

however a catchy christmas song would be very nice aswell.

just my two cents.

Wester

Totalimmortal
I'm confused as to how to solve the crossword puzzle...
i click it and then what? where are the clues?
>_<

Wester

Totalimmortal
I'm confused as to how to solve the crossword puzzle...
i click it and then what? where are the clues?
>_<

evandeck

I was wondering what happened to PiPikachu's site. He said it would open last summer. He always makes one news post and closes it right after.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
Well we still have to worry about bandwidth. While we routed the advent calender to Server B where bandwidth is barely touched, we still need to focus on conservation, that's why the wallpapers are compressed somewhat

hmm yes that proves to be a problem, however the jinglebell sounds shouldn't cause too much problem? one looped jingle sound of which the size is in the KB's should be do-able or am i wrong?

PiPikachu

Chu Chu Chu
I was wondering what happened to PiPikachu's site. He said it would open last summer. He always makes one news post and closes it right after.

Which isn't done on purpose, usually right after I open it I loose time to work on it, so i've put my site on the backburner for now so to speak, rest assured you will see it at somepoint :)

Daz

Question PiPikachu; where do you find such spontaneous artwork around the web for wallpapers? Also, is there a bigger version of the image SPP used on the front page?

Last edited:

PiPikachu

Chu Chu Chu
Question PiPikachu; where do you find such spontaneous artwork around the web for wallpapers? Also, is there a bigger version of the image SPP used on the front page?

can you tell me what artwork you are referring to?

MBlack475

Falcon PUNCH!!!
I'd like to see some gallade wallpapers :D