• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net's 7th Advent Calendar Discussion & Suggestions

col_serra

<------ is hot!
something for the community like a collection of sprites made by the forum members

PinkRokker

14 across is Rising Rivals. 23 across is Skuntank. And 17 across is Spiky Eared Pichu? No wonder I couldn't figure it out. It'd be a bit more fair if you put that question in next year, Serebii.

24 across is Skuntank, not 23.
I'm still looking for 23

Firebrand

Indomitable
Today's crossword was too easy. I finished in five minutes. Serebii, i wanted a challenge.
Shame...

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
24 across is Skuntank, not 23.
I'm still looking for 23

Oh, whoops. 23 across is Classic Ribbon.

Today's crossword was too easy. I finished in five minutes. Serebii, i wanted a challenge.
Shame...

Now that I think about it, it was a little easy. But still harder than the Sudoku. Maybe next year, though, you could do 6 sets of all 4 puzzles instead of 8 sets of 3.

Last edited:

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Bare in mind I kept it easy to ease people into it as I wasn't sure how hard or easy people would find it

This is trial and error people

No. 1 Machop Fan

If there's a Machop, Chimchar or Eeveelutions wallpaper I'll download it.

I'd be even happier still if there's one with both Machop and Chimchar but I don't think that will happen.

PinkRokker

Bare in mind I kept it easy to ease people into it as I wasn't sure how hard or easy people would find it

This is trial and error people

I really like the crossword thing today but do you think you could make one like that that is alot harder? I would really like that.

PinkRokker

For the December 2nd puzzle, i can't find the word Lugia? Can someone help me? I asked my mom, dad and my sister and they still couldnt find it!
Please help me~~

PokemonHero

I can see the future
It's great to see this again.

If I may say one thing though. I would love to see the coloring pages again. I was very disappointed that they weren't there last year.

Silverninetails

Quaaaaagggg~~~
But we could save the images as well =/

Oh, is the crossword link on the newest one directing to the wrong page?

I just Print Screen them onto Paint, then close it when I'm finished.

And the link's fine, at least for me.

The Codebreaker was really fun. Could it be a bigger one next time?

PinkRokker

Serebii, do you think you could make the crossword so like you wouldn't have to waste so much ink? I'm trying to sound cheap or anything, but it's wasting alot of my black ink on my computer.. :(

Super Gullwing

Team Skull Mom
Heehee, I've always loved these. I love getting the avies and the backgrounds. The puzzles are fun too. :]

Firebrand

Indomitable
If there's a Machop, Chimchar or Eeveelutions wallpaper I'll download it.

I'd be even happier still if there's one with both Machop and Chimchar but I don't think that will happen.
There was an eveeloution one lat year. Maybe he'll post it again. PM me if you want me to send it to you.

PinkRokker

I need help on the crossword from Dec. 4th. These are the answers I need:
8 across
17 across
21 across
27 across
9 down
14 down
21 down
22 down

I know that's a lot. I just can't think of any of them.
~~Write me back with the answers!!

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
I need help on the crossword from Dec. 4th. These are the answers I need:
8 across
17 across
21 across
27 across
9 down
14 down
21 down
22 down

I know that's a lot. I just can't think of any of them.
~~Write me back with the answers!!

In order:
Backlot
Poochyena
National Park
Dunsparce
Copycat
Capture Styler
There is no 21 down
Gloom

And if you need answers, just PM me.