• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net's Banner Archive

Mewtwo. You can tell by the shot of the tail behind.

Oh right, thanks. I vaguely see it now. So when's the Christmas banner going active on the site?

Pure

back.
Darth Vader was Mewtwo.

And it's nice, but I'm not for the shading on the "ornaments" that Yuki is wearing. It's good, overall, though.

cassius335

Aura Trainer
Apologies for the delay. I tried it on my own and couldnt get one looking right so Sciz kindly took over and made us our new Christmas Banner

I wanted to use the Pimped up Yukikabui and the Sinnoh Starters maybe on a hill but it didn't work out. But Sciz's ideas worked out well

Christmas Banner - December 2006 - By: Sciz
Banner25.jpg

Nice. Very nice indeed.

rashied11

yea i still remember the first banner i saw its was the Pokémon Ranger & The Prince of the Sea Manafi Banner
good times lets see july to december is like 5 months or so that i have know serebii.net :( and now im banned from dejatoons yea that hurts but im still a proud member of serebiiforums and i hope i can be a friend with serebii :D

rybo5000

<- so cute <3
do you have to be a mod or spp staff to make a banner for the site? - im feeling inspired and would die at the thought that my banner may have a chance of being up on serebii! :)
(im making one now)

Last edited:
S

Shuckle

I tried the Ctrl+f5 thing but it didn't work >_>

Somehow I can see al the banners when I'm at my dad's house but I'm curently not >_<

Can anyone suggest a way for me to see the banner? :p [I'll strangle the fool who says "Go to your dad's house"]

Jhonny

Officially The Worst
I didnt realised I'd been around from the first banner o_O
Poor nerdy me.

XD375

Shane
It's time for a new banner!

I was thinking a banner based on the D/P animé, but we need a New Years banner, not a recycled one like last year.

I was thinking we should put a balloon up on it to celebrate. How about that new balloon D/P Pokémon?