• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net's Banner Archive

Is there a way we could ever chose the banner and layout we want on the main site? If this was asked please tell me.

Clash

He's Back!
Love all the banners, personally I like the 10th anniversary banner most. Can't wait for the next one (coming soon?).

Night Avenger

Rust In Peace
Time to change it I believe. (The current banner)

Last edited:

Clash

He's Back!
I just noticed the new banner, it's a nice change. I was wondering when the Christmas banner was going to leave.

XD375

Shane
So...any plans to accept the Deoxys and the Space Fissure banner I...uh...kinda snatched a long time ago, which you lost in an HD failure? I finally got it into PNG!

Bonsly-Bud

Also Known as Bonsli
can't wait to see if you will have another april fool's banner this year. Like Mantyke and Manafi in the banner, looks pretty cool.

grem

Proud Father
Could i use one of those banners?

no, they are for Joe's use only..

however if you wanted someone to make you a banner, if you asked nicely im sure someone would

~grem

Jerre

Gogoat!
That's an awesome banner you've made grem. The color suits the main site aswell.:) It's just like that Star Wars Banner from last year...:p