• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net's Banner Archive

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Great looking banner. Makes Pokemon look grown up (not that it isn't but I don't think such a proposal would have been imagined back in 2000-2003) and I am beginning to really want to play Nobunga Pokemon Ambitions.

Edit: Ugh I really should get the name right. Pokemon + Nobunga's Ambition
Thanks. I've been noticing my better banners are spin-off ones. This one is probably one of my best so far

Torpoleon

Looks really nice! I like that you put the two Kyurem forms in the middle and then Keldeo & Meloetta's main forms one side and their alternate forms on another!

Xionea

Half a centaur
These are really cool! I like seeing how the website has changed (banner-wise) over the years. I especially enjoyed the April Fool banners :p

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
I keep forgetting to mention this, but I love the Serebii logo for the current banner! Looks excellent overall, and spot on as usual.

Dragonair2400

Your average trainer
Wow... Really loving the star wars one. Mystery dungeon one is great too

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
I'd love to design a banner for the site... how does someone like me go about doing something like that?

It's tricky, I dislike to relinquish control for them and they have to follow certain guidelines because we need repeating backgrounds

Hamishmash

"Just... stuff."
I mean I'm very professional and I've done loads of banners that have never been used for other sites for one reason or another, so I don't get attached to it to the point that I'd throw a hissy fit if it wasn't used. I mean, I don't even mind just doing some fan banners that never see the light of day.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Wow, I've been going to the site longer than I thought.

First one I remember is the Space Tme one, which is IMO the third best, right afte rthe PMD Sky Banner and the Nobunaga banner.

Summer/Spring/Winter/Autumn Banners don't come around anymore eh?