• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii Paranormal & Crypto-zoological Society

Which is the most Outrageous (funny, stupid, unbelievable) Hoax? non-members can vote

• Cardiff Giant, a supposedly petrified giant, actually carved from gypsum (1869)

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Living Diplocaulas (extinct lizard) discovered, clay model (2004)

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Mary Toft supposedly gave birth to rabbit and cat parts following a miscarriage (1726)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Smoking Banana Peels to get high, aka bananadine (1960s-70s, re-emerged in 1990s)

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Haven't seen all the new 6 gen pokemon yet... so I'll reserve judgment on that until later...

The giant ground sloth sounds somewhat plausible for the hairer versions of chupa, but a lot of reports claim they're reptilian, and it certainly doesn't address the livestock killings... but who's to say it has to be one species? I'd say the next step is to study the area(s) where the earliest reports took place, and see how close it is to what was the sloths' known range, and how close the current enviorment there is to what the sloths would have lived in back then.

Edit:
More news... enjoy!

Edit:
More new news... also, some old news, here's some Ghost Photos: http://now.msn.com/ghost-pictures-evidence-of-ghosts

Edit:
More news... yep'um... anyone else got something to post?

Edit:
More news, Zombies and Vampires

Edit:
More news... read it!

EDIT!!!:
Lots of new news, mostly ghostly...

EDIT!
More news... Happy Halloween

Last edited:

Grassmaster411

Dont, move, a muscle
Hey Vamp, I think it might be time for a contest or something. It might helpt to boost activity.

Anyway, back to cryptid buissness.

The small ground sloths I mentioned earlier have only been unearthed in a few select locations across Puerto rico, so there's no definitive evidence for their habitat or behavior. (though by the teeth we know they are herbivors). But I agree, it would take a more deformed, reptillian creature to perfectly match the chupacabra.

Also, I've discovered a particularly intesting cryptid/monster. Its called the Beast of Gevaudan. It has a documented 150+ kills, and yet, reports of its appearance range from a large wolf to the devil himself. I'll link the wikipedia page, so you guys can read more about it and because I couldn't find the website where I originally found this information. I'll go into detail about the creature in my next post, because I have a lot more to say about it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beast_of_Gévaudan#Theories

What I find most interesting about this is that there is no verdict on exactly what the beast was. The two top theories are it was a wolf or hyena. I've found two extinct animals that match the description better, but both are over 15 millions years old and found on different continents. They are Hyaenadon Gigas and Amphycion Ingens.

Finally, thanks for inviting me to your deviantArt club, Classic Monsters Vampirate. It's had some great uploads so far, and I have some things I'm working on to contribute to it.

Also, Vamp, are you aware of all of the 6th gen legendary pokemon? Theres one I want to discuss, but I won't bring it up unless you haven't seen it already.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Last couple contests didn't get much response, but maybe people were contested out, so yeah, I'll see what I can come up with.

The Gevadan Killings are an intresting topic. From what I understand, at the time most people had believed the creature to be a female werewolf (before the man in the wolf skin and the mysterious creature were both killed, which was not properly preserved for identification). I've heard theories before that it may have been an extinct species of hyena, and you've got to remember how details sometimes get really lost in translation, just read Marco Polo's discription of Rhinos. - For some reason wikipedia hasn't been loading for me lately... it's odd.

Glad you liked the Monsters club, I realized there wasn't anything like it on there, so naturally it had to happen!

I'm aware there are three not offically revealed legendaries, but I didn't really take a good look at the screenshots. As for your previous list, I think it's pretty acurate, though I think it's off on the starters, Delphox is clearly more like a demon fox than a werewolf, nor do I see how Greninja is a Gremlin. Dedenne strikes me as more of Gremlin than a Bunyip, but discriptions vary, so you may have found one that matches. I don't see Pangoro as a Yeti, though Hibagon may be a reasonable match (dispite the similarlities between the two).

Edit:
More news, what really happened to the elk, fear, cheese and nightmares.

Last edited:

Grassmaster411

Dont, move, a muscle
Yeah, let me know if I can help at all with the contest.

After some research, both the extinct predator groups I mentioned earlier are slightly more plausible than I thought. Both hyaenodon and amphycion did have species living in europe, and the amphycion's only went extinct 9 million years ago. This is much later than I thought. The hyaenodon genus, however, was completly extinct by 15mya. Niether are a perfect candidate, but its a little more likely.

I haven't heard of an extinct hyena being the culpret, but after a little research, I found its a much more solid theory than any other extinct animal. Pachycrocuta, a 400 lb extinct hyena that was native to Europe, only went extinct 500,000 years ago, making it relativly recent.

I read something about an outcast who lived in the area, who owned a huge mastiff. Some sources say he trained the dog to kill people, but I think theres a huge hole in this theory. Many people had managed to escape the beast, after seeing it attack their friends. Despite the possible trauma, I think people of that time would be able to tell if it was a dog. Still, its another possibility.

The theory that I think is the most plausible is that a spotted hyena, taken from africa by a big game hunter, managed to escape into the wild, and began to hunt people. I think it makes sense because the average European at the time would not recognize a hyena as any known animal. Also, most reports state the beast killed by crushing peoples skulls. Wolves and dogs can't really kill this way, at least effectively, but hyena's, with a bite force of 1,000 lbs per square inch, use this tactic a lot.

Oh, not the unofficiall ones. The legendary I want to talk about is the "Z" legendary that has been released. I've actually caught it ingame, and thats why I'm so curious about it. I just have absolutely no idea what its supposed to be.

Thanks. Yeah, I really couldn't figure what delphox was, so I just covered the basics. As for dedenne, I put it as a bunyip mainly because its a mysterious, eletrical, cute creature. The descriptions of bunyips that I read mention it being somewhat cute.

However, I will argue that greninja is based somewhat on a gremlin. Firstly, it's head...things (not sure if they are spikes or actually ears) resemble the large ears early gremlins were said to have. Most gremlin descriptions mention these large, elfish ears. Secondly, greninja is long-limbed and lanke, also a trait shared by gremlins (though this could be accounted for by his frog origins. Lots of frogs are skinny and long-limbed). Since gremlins are often said to be mischeivious and evil, Greninja's dark typing kind of supports it as well. But my main point is the tongue. Gremlins really became famous in WWII, when pilots reported small creatures on their planes, cutting wires and messing with machinery. Greninja's tongue, wrapped around his neck, greatly resembles an aviator's scarf, something early pilots are often portrayed wearing. I know greninja is mainly based off of a tree frog and a ninja, but I think gremlin's inspired some of its design.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
I find the theory that a non-extinct hyena owned by Jean Chastel plausible, since the creature was shot in the chest in such a way that it’s unlikely the man didn’t just walk up to it and shoot it

My understanding is that ‘Z’ is based on Jörmungandr, the giant serpent child of Loki, who’s poison will kill Thor 9 steps after he’s killed it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J%C3%B6rmungandr
There’s also suggestion of influence from Níðhöggr, which could be due to the fact that the two serpents are easily confused.

From what I know of bunyip, they’re not cute or electrical… they’re water demons.

I still can’t see it being intended as a gremlin. I admit the tongue looks like a scarf, but I don’t think a pink scarf is enough to indicate fighter pilot, from which you’d have to make the jump to gremlin. I’d also think that if it was intended to be a WWII gremlin, it’d be electrical.

The site we-don’t-mention says this about the spikes:
“Greninja is based upon a frog, and, due to its spiked protrusions above its eyes, may have been inspired by horned frogs such Megophrys and Ceratophrys.”

Winona

~*~The Sky Tamer~*~
[deleted] sorry!

Last edited:

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Winona: Please go read the Membership section in the first post. You will need to delete your post, and follow the instructions posted there. Please also, read the club Rules. Thanks!

Edit: Added more news, check it out!

Edit II: More news, today is about curses... Also, there will be a contest starting late this month or early next month, you've been warned.

Last edited:

Celestial Moth

Guardian of the Tree of Time
I thought that i should tell you this so i am lol.
I came back from a short break not to long ago, but i am still reading and observing ^.^
and looking forward to contributing to some interesting things on here hehe.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Cool, looking forward to what you have to post. I'll have some stuff to post here, and on my blog, after I get my thoughts together... I got to put up a contest too, what do you all think of a paranormal/mythical poetry contest? It'd be open to any sort of poetry (rhyming, non-rhyming, haiku, etc), with winner determined either by vote or at least 2 judges.

I've added a news story on the JFK Conspiracy Theories.

Edit:
More news, bad news, a group of Ghost Hunters Burnt Down a Historic Mansion.

Last edited:

Kiruria

La Melancolie Noir
And I make my return after over a year and a half! Well anyway, a paranormal poetry contest? That sounds kind of exciting--I wonder what the guidelines would be. I've written songs pertaining to certain supernatural topics such as the afterlife, faeries, witchcraft, and a character based off a psychic vampire. This should indeed be interesting...

When I read the posted news article about the ghost hunters burning down that New Orleans mansion, I also recalled how ghost hunts are portrayed in media. To me, the media's portrayal of ghost hunting seems about as questionable as its depiction of vampires. Especially with all the fancy gadgets and such that they use, such as complex electromagnetic field detectors and sillier things such as vacuum cleaners. I can understand cameras and sound recorders, as sometimes ghosts can produce slight alterations in light or sound, but other sensations that relate to encountering a ghost are effects that often directly affect the mind and perception. It's like trying to detect someone's aura with a machine (which ties in with the validity of detecting ghosts and auras alike with cameras).

But what's especially interesting to me regarding ghosts (and also certain curses in general) is finding out how they came to be, and why they act the way they do. For example, discovering that a ghost was so malevolent towards all who visited her house because she was abused and brutally murdered in there. In hearing about ghost stories, both real and fictional, I see this over and over again, that the way a ghost acts is dependent on their thoughts and emotions in their life, especially in their last moments of life (hence the theory that ghosts exist because they have "unfinished business" they need to attend to, which I don't fully believe by the way). Someone who dies a violent and unexpected death will become a much meaner ghost than one who died peacefully. It's interesting, really.

As you can probably tell, I'm more into the raw paranormal stuff, especially the spirituality that underlies much of it. I'm not into cryptozoology as much, but I do believe in invoking and contacting mythical figures, especially deities, for various purposes. (Funny enough, that's also one of the main mechanisms of witchcraft.) And in worlds and realms beyond our own, places like the underworld and the faery realm. It's amazing how vast the universe is thanks to our collective imagination and the world's divine essence combined.

And I understand completely if I lost any of you in especially that last paragraph. XD

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
SPCS Poetry Contest

Time for another contest!
- The theme for this contest is Paranormal, Mythical, and Cryptozoological related Poetry.

Guidelines:
* Follow forum and club rule; review them if you need to.
* All forms of poetry are acceptable, including; rhyming, non-rhyming, visual, and found.
* If your entry is in the form of an image larger than 1000 pixels in any direction, or contains content beyond a PG-13 rating, please use a spoiler tag and indicate on the tag the reason for the tag (ex: large file, wide/tall image, violent content, mature language, etc).

Timeline:
Contest will last one month, with winners to be announced as soon as possible afterwards:
Contest starts - Dec 3
Contest ends - Jan 3
___

I get what you're saying Kiruria, things like 'spirit boxes' which seem to be echoing words out of the current conversation, doesn't seem very crediable. But the EMF detectors however, run on the theory that ghosts are leftover energy or can manipulate energy, therefore detecting changes in EMF makes sense.

Edit:
Added another news story...

Edit:
Added more news, a glowing jellyfish like USO seen off Bristol!

Edit:
More news, find aliens!

Last edited:

Kiruria

La Melancolie Noir
I just prepared my entry for the contest... should entries be posted in this thread or PM'd to you? Or does it matter?

Yes, that's a good point on the EMF detectors. It's similar to methods like Kirlian photography which visualizes electromagnetic fields around someone's body. And it's interesting because once a ghost is discovered, the methods of calming and/or getting rid of it typically involve more spiritual stuff, like prayer or exorcism. I'd think that a magical amulet or protective symbol would be essential in investigating any haunted place. Malicious spirits live off of fear, just like mortal bullies and violent criminals. So, demonstrating acknowledgement and even compassion/forgiveness for the spirit would be the way to go.

Primal Crusader V

Watch some MANime
I'm not entering the contest, but would any of you be interested in hearing about my experiences with ghosts?

I would like to. My family has had some strange encounters with ghosts as well, so I'm interested.

Kiruria

La Melancolie Noir
I at least would. Especially since I haven't had any experience with ghosts at all, so I pretty much always have to rely on other witnesses to know what it's like. In fact, I haven't really had many paranormal experiences in general... With one exception: I have seen and interacted with faeries before (and NOT while under the influence of absinthe, mind you).

NimhShambler

Some Broke Machine
I've had a number of incidents with spirits since I was small. The first one, I was about 2 or 3 years old, and I don't recall much about it, but my parents remember. All I remember was an old man standing at the foot of my bed looking at me all night. The house had the strangest layout I've ever seen, it was in a perfect circle. It is on Highway 78 here in Kentucky, around Hustonville.

The next that I recall was not a ghost, but a psychic impression. I was nine years old, and we lived in an apartment. Every single day at exactly 3:30 in the afternoon, I would see a young man clad in blue jeans, a white shirt, and a red bandana run from the pantry, through the kitchen, into my parents' bedroom, and vanish. You could set your watch by it.

After that, we moved to a house on the outskirts of my hometown. I believe there were two ghosts in that house; one cruel and one kind. The cruel one would attack me in my sleep (I was 10 at the time), enough to leave blood on my bedding. The "nice" one, however, is the oddest--the one that has stuck with me the longest. My father knew him when the ghost was alive. They were friends. In the late 1970s, early 1980s, he killed himself in what was my bedroom closet. My dad doesn't believe that he was the thing hurting me, and I agree. They didn't tell me of my dad's friend killing himself in my closet until after we moved out, as to not scare me.

After that, when I was 11-12 years old, we moved to a different house (we had trouble paying rent when I was a kid and moved a lot as a result). The events that transpired in that house terrify me still. The first incident started the exact day we moved in. The house was a disgusting mess when we moved in, so my parents left to go buy cleaning supplies, leaving me alone in the house. It was the first house I had ever lived in that had both a full attic and basement. As I was too short to reach the pull-string for the attic, I resolved to explore the basement. After "toodling about" in there for a while, I decided to go back into the house proper, only to find the door locked...from the other side. Bear in mind that the door was locked only on one side with three dead-bolts and a latch-and-hook lock. There was no way it could have locked on its own. I let myself out the other door and waited on the front porch for my folks to come home. They found me very, very angry at both of them (I thought that they had locked me in as a prank), but they swore (and still swear 13 years later that they didn't).

More happened in that house over the years. In the stupidity of youth, I decided to explore the unfinished, "dirty" part of the basement. The back wall was boarded up with dry-rotted wood. I resolved to rip it off with a hatchet (my parents weren't the most safety-concerned people in the world) and shined my flashlight into the darkness. Inside was a tunnel, but I couldn't tell how far it went. As it was getting late, I decided to explore it starting the next morning.

The following morning, decked out in "explorer gear" and a headlamp, I began to crawl through the tunnel. It was completely dirt and got more and more narrow and low as I went deeper. Eventually, all the sounds of the house and streets above me faded away. I have no idea how long I crawled until my headlamp caught on something shiny in the distance. I scrambled to it, lifting it into the light so I could see it better. It was a human skull; from the looks of it, of someone who had been shot. There was a small hole in the back of the head, around the top. The maxilla had completely been destroyed, and the zygotic was cracked. In my shock and horror, I dropped the skull and scrambled out of that tunnel as quickly as my 12 year old body could handle.

It got so much worse from there. It is like what I did angered whatever was in there. It started attacking me. Each night, at exactly 3:00 a.m, it would stomp up the stairs (my bedroom was directly above the basement, with a flight of stairs connecting the two, a wooden door dividing the two) and would stop at the door, sometimes jangling the handle for a few minutes. It went on like this for months until one night, It wasn't content to just rattle the handle. It beat on the door as hard as any human could. The door nearly shattered from its frame.

Other things started happening, too. Electronics, even brand-new electronics, would malfunction in odd ways (my VCR recording random things, my CD player randomly switching through tracks in the middle of songs and swapping CDs seemingly on a whim), my analogue wrist-watch running backwards. One night, as I was getting ready for bed, my "jam box" (some call them a "ghetto blaster", some call them a "Boom box", some call them a "Pack-n-jams"--call them what you like) wouldn't turn off. I flipped the switch to shut it off, but it still kept playing. I unplugged it, but it still kept going. Thinking that perhaps there were batteries inside, I checked the back to find it empty. I freaked out at this point and threw the jam box down the stairs, locked the door, propped a chair under the handle, and went to sleep.

The worst happened not long after we moved from that house. Lying in bed one night, wide awake (my neighbor had this obnoxious flood light right outside my bedroom window that would stay on all night long) when everything goes dark and silent for me. I feel little pressure points on my bed, like someone on their hands and knees above me. I can't breathe. I can't move. I honestly thought I was going to die (no offense to non-Christians here, but to leave this part of the story out would do it a disservice and serve to detract from its honesty). Barely breathing, I squeaked out: "Jesus, please save me" and I was released. I sat up in the blinding light of that stupid flood light, for the first time, happy to see it; gasping for air. Less than a month later, we moved away, and, luckily, I have had no ghost experiences of note since.

Primal Crusader V

Watch some MANime
Wow. So you've encountered all of this throughout your childhood? Much of it was rather eerie, especially when the spirit happened to nearly knock your door down. And the incident were you ventured down into the basement reminds me of a scene from "The Conjuring" where the father decides to break in through the basement and unearth all of the dusty relics held in there. Really interesting experiences you have there, and I think you can actually channel those same feelings and apply them to a poem (and it would make a really good poem indeed). Just a thought, even though you're not going to participate.

On the topic of paranormal encounters, I've actually had one last year, but it was rather brief. My house has three living rooms, the middle room being the coldest (most likely due to air conditioning; no one usually uses the room anyway, so no body heat has been given off, I assume). It was last summer when I decided move my room to there. There were nights where it felt as though something were standing over the edge of my bed, and I swear, from my peripheral vision, I could see it's dark silhouette. I never had the guts to completely turn myself around as I found that this being encountered me when I slept facing the wall. One particular night, though, I remember being semiconscious, and a noticeable tug was felt at the very corner of the bed. It felt as though something of some physical manifestation had literally pulled the bed. I knew everyone was asleep at the time, and no one could get in as I had a habit of locking the door.

Very strange, yeah. I still live in the same house.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Kiruria: Sorry, I didn’t make that clear, post your Poetry Contest entries here for everyone to enjoy.

As for protective amulets and Paranormal Investigation. No, blessings and cleansings are suggested to make the family feel better, but they’re neither scientific, nor are they useful when you’re trying to get an entity to manifest it’s presence.

Today I meet someone who carries an EMF meter all the time, thon is awesome.

Nemmeh: Wow, that sounds scary, thanks for sharing. I know it’s hard to talk about religion sometimes, but as general rule it’s only an issue if; you’re telling them their’s is wrong, or trying to force yours on them. Not to downplay it either, but except for the fact you were wide awake, the last paragraph sounds like sleep paralysis (though some believe ghost can cause sleep paralysis and nightmares in general).

Primal: While that also kind of sounds like sleep paralysis, there is a phenomenon where certain sounds, even ones you can’t really hear, can cause your eye fluids to vibrate, resulting in ‘figures’ at the edge of your vision, while that wouldn’t explain the tug… it kind of made me wonder if the figures might be air conditioner related.

Okay… scary story time. When I was in second grade or so, some the other girls in our grade were sent into a panic, because they said they saw the silhouette of a guy staring into the girl’s bathroom window. So, I went in a checked out the bathroom, including the window which we were too short to properly look out, but a tall adult could have, but the figure wasn’t there anymore anyways... But then when we went out for recess we realized something, the school’s foundation was a couple feet above the pavement, meaning that an adult human would have been too short to have looked in.

Edit:
New news, the USO in Bristol was a publicity stunt.

Last edited:

Kiruria

La Melancolie Noir
As for protective amulets and Paranormal Investigation. No, blessings and cleansings are suggested to make the family feel better, but they’re neither scientific, nor are they useful when you’re trying to get an entity to manifest it’s presence.

I actually meant them being used to calm or get rid of the one responsible for the haunting, because that certainly can't be done with an EMF detector. It's one thing to find a ghost; it's another to confront it once it's found.

As for your story, that's either some pervert standing on a stool or someone's shoulders, or something way creepier.

@Nemmeh and Primal Crusader: Those are certainly interesting experiences... Especially the one with the skull in the tunnel. Makes me wonder what would have happened had you either gone further in the tunnel or taken the skull back with you. And yeah, that does sound a lot like what happened in The Conjuring. I really liked The Conjuring in general, since it gives an interesting backstory of the ghost haunting the place, and some good insight into what being a paranormal investigator is like (it was based off a true story, after all). Although they had to exaggerate parts of the exorcism, probably to make it look cooler on screen.

Which reminds me, I find it interesting that dolls seem to be one of the most common haunted/cursed objects. It probably has something to do with the fact they resemble human beings. (Which also explains voodoo dolls, which didn't actually originate from voodoo, as the actual voodoo version was used in medicine as a sort of body map.) And the fact that they're often very precious to children. Kinda makes me want to write a story about a little girl who sleeps with a haunted doll and eventually gets possessed by it. I dunno if I will ever actually write it though.

Oh, and speaking of writing, here's my contest entry. It's a "character song" about a vampire-like spirit who is trapped in the afterlife and desperately wishes to escape into Heaven (which I believe all departed souls eventually go to once they have completed whatever business they had in the mortal realm). I am possibly contemplating writing a story about said spirit, and have even used her as a character in a RPG once (though not on this forum).

Posting warnings about violent and mature content, huh? I don't think my poem exactly satisfies that (the word "penetrate" in the song does not mean what you might think it means), though it does contain some pretty dark stuff. You have, erm, been warned? Also, the spoiler tag is not the title.

Who Will Save Me?

Dressed in white
I have been wandering
In the night
I have been pondering
Things that I have done just to get by

Here I float
A silent being
People like you are all around
You see me
An apparition in the darkness

Who am I to be stuck with this fate
And where am I to go?
How to move on, I need to know
Who will save me?

This fine form
You'd want to hold me
But I'm cold when you touch me
When I touch you, I feel nothing at all

With these eyes
I serenade you
With these claws
I penetrate you
Cause you pain
And make you do what I bid you to

This is how I sustain myself
Only by an evil deed
After I force you to kill yourself
It's your soul I need

And where am I to go?
How to move on, I need to know
Who will save me?

Happiness
I think I remember it
But no matter how I try
I cannot ever feel it
And everything I see is in shades of gray

I am one who steals souls for a living
I am one whose world is bleak and empty
I am one who cannot feel the love

I once wished that I could be
Powerful, possessing beauty
They came true
But they threw away my heart

Who will save me from this sadness?
Who'll extract me from this darkness?
Make it so I can reform myself

I want to be who I was before
In my life of modesty
I will abandon these powers
For light I long to see

And where am I to go?
Everywhere around me's deserted
Nothing but despair
Forever I'll roam till my soul lies bare
Who will save me?
Who?

One of these days I'll actually record this song with music and all, but I know it'll be a while before that happens.

Last edited:

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
We did consider that it could be someone standing on a ladder or something, but the window in question faced the fenced in schoolyard which would have required them to carry it over the fence on the way in and out, and my understanding it that the janitor went to look outside when the girls ran out screaming that someone was looking in the window (my 'investigation' was afterwards), and he didn't find anything, so if they were on a stool or a ladder, they must've hauled a**, but it's a distinct possiblity.

I think with dolls, you're right, things that look alive (or dead) are much easier to believe are haunted. My understanding of voodoo dolls is that in their orginal form is that they represented deities (but I could be wrong). The voodoo dolls as most people now think of them is a old form of Connective Magic, but yea, it doesn't orginate from voodoo.

EDIT:
Added a couple news stories, black magic and Friday the 13th. Happy Friday the 13th by the way!

EDIT II:
Added news, Camping has passed.

EDIT III:
More news; deadly sins and haunted houses.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.