• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii Pokéapp

Bluebird55

Mr. Blue Skyyyy
Serebii Pokéapp

Hey all,

I had the best idea for an app to use, it's one where you can refer to the Pokédex that Serebii provides to help you so that you get all the know-how.

Of course, it would be from Serebii, you can change the pokédex in accordance to whichever game you play and an itemdex could also be included.

This would save a lot of time because it'll be a more direct way of referring to the Pokédex on the Serebii website rather than having to type in 'Serebii Pokédex' into a search engine.

So, what do you think? Also, the abilitydex and all the other dez's will be included, too :).

Thanks,

Bluebird55 :510: .

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
You realize you can set webpages to have a shortcut to Safari on the Home Screen of an iPhone, right?

Bluebird55

Mr. Blue Skyyyy
Yes I know, but it's far more easier to instantly go to a page where it's like an app and not a web page i.e. Where you don't have to zoom in and it's all easy to use.

It's only an idea, I'm not trying to start an argument or whatever :).

Bluebird55

Mr. Blue Skyyyy
Fair enough, like I said it was just an idea :).