• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii & Pokexperto - The True Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ledian_X

Don Ledianni
I notice BMG has an article about this...I just dont like checking things and seeing people talking crap about my site such as what Kater is doing on NOA's forums, going around saying I steal whenever someone mentions me and posting this thread: http://forums.nintendo.com/nintendo...sage.id=2132722&view=by_date_ascending&page=1

*digh*

Joe. IGNORE THEM! Read the last post I made, dude. Ignore them. Who the hell cares what they think?! Take the high ground and ignore the b.s.

LX

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
*digh*

Joe. IGNORE THEM! Read the last post I made, dude. Ignore them. Who the hell cares what they think?! Take the high ground and ignore the b.s.

LX
The fact that spreading slander is amaging my sites reputation. The revenue atm is low due to the rates so if it goes down any more due to loss of people then its likely we wont be able to afford the servers before too long

Ledian_X

Don Ledianni
Well, the only option you have left, Joe is to contact Nintendo yourself before they contact you. Tell your side of the story and perhaps they'll clear things up for you. Yes your source has a chance of being fired because of thiss but still. You need to contact them. Perhaps they can help. It's worth a shot. Way too much e-sdrama for you to handle now, my friend.

Yes your rep is damaged but if I recall correctly, some hated your site before this mess started. You told your side. That's all you could have done. Net wars are moronic for this reason. We both know it. The Pokemon fan community is too far gone to be reasoned with. Just go on and continue this as a hobby.

And for God's sake contact Nintendo before they send the brute squad.

LX

Ledian_X

Don Ledianni
Dissertations are always fun to write. You know you could explain your side on the main site. but, that'd be unprofessional and like Pokexperto. Just reading the conversation gives me the impression that this kid was in it for the hits. You put your heart into this hobby. Yes people will say crap about you. but, I seem to remember how long it took yoiu to not listen to crap. You don't want to go back to the Joe of 2004.

That Joe was wicked paranoid. Don't fall into that trap. If someone questions things, just rationally explain it and turn the other way. Let them stew. Do nothing and hope this blows over. Remember, this type of fiasco happened with every game release.

You know that the Pokemon fan community is full of peiople like Pokexperto. Pay them no heed. It's not worth the time.

LX

Xain

The Psychic Savior
My lord...jealousy is an evil beast...empowers the weak and destroys the strong. However, it causes nothing but misfortune. It pains me to see you, or anyone for that matter, to have to endure such attacks. i wasn't even aware that the hate had been around for so long.

I have nothing but words so except them as you will. I pray that all of this blows over and everything returns to normal.

Last edited:

Serebii

Staff member
Admin
I know that a few people, including SPPf Mod Edward Elric, went onto Pokebeach to post to shut WPM up saying I steal, including posting timestamps to prove I didn't steal them. He deleted the posts and IP Banned them, and now get this

Water Pokemon Master said:
He even signed up multiple times on PokeBeach forum's just to say that he was the one who had them first, or to brag, or whatever, under different usernames (referring to himself in the 3rd person), even when my forums are smaller than most - pretty pathetic if you ask me.

Yes WPM, I am in fact many people from various areas of the planet. I love your logic and intelligence. Kudos

Last edited:

Ledian_X

Don Ledianni
Since when do you listen to that raving lunatic? My opinion of him's been low since my days at BMG. He doesn't strike me as very bright. Meh. Just ignore him, Joseph. In fact, close this thread again. That way people can't misinterpret what you say.

LX

NEO GOHAN

OVER NINE THOUSAAAND
I'm not bashing or anything - hell, I'm addicted to Pokémon - but those other assholes need to realise that IT'S JUST A FREAKING GAME.

YEESH. not brown-nosing either, but I see where Joe's coming from. at least there's people like him who try hard to be decent.

INTERNETS IZ SERIOUS BUSINESS

«Josh» the internet is the only place you can see pokemon website owners acting like they're gangsters
Ledian X said:
That way people can't misinterpret what you say.
Somehow I don't think that matters anymore - the amount of Bias towards Joe has already catered enough to that.

As for WPM, how many times has he said a load of crap about you Joe? And how many times has he made himself look like a complete spack by doing so? Yeah I thought so. Sorry but if you find anything he says regarding you credible, then you're just as much a spack as he is. But then again this is the Pokémon community we're talking about. It's not exactly known for its genius.

ronin256

just wondering can one of you point me to somewhere other than pokebeach that has as complete a card scan archive so I never have to go to them again?

Ledian_X

Don Ledianni
Right you are, Josh. The animosity is insane. I mean if it isn't Archaic, it's some no name site trying to rattle chains. Bah. Not much you can do about this fan community because there's a lot of hormone driven kiddies out there wanting to act big, bad and follow the crowd. Joe's probably one of the older webmasters, thus making him a prime target. But, I remember his site on Geocities. He started WICKED small. Now here he is and jealousy mounts because he worked hard on his hobby.

You just don't see this kind of hatred/jealousy on Star trek or other fandom sites. Probably because they're a lot older. Pokemon communities on the net are made of hormone driven kids who think the net is for venting their own little adolescent probles.

So, yeah. Ignore the likes of WPM. His word is not worth anything.

LX

facetious

facetious
Pokemon communities on the net are made of hormone driven kids who think the net is for venting their own little adolescent probles.
Do you really think Joe's reactions are any better? He could choose to handle this maturely, but as always, he decides to make a big dramafest and cries about it instead. No wonder all the other sites are rebuking him, and his site/forums sporadically attacked. He brought it all upon himself.

Then again, you've been sucking up to him for years. It's okay.

Serebii

Staff member
Admin
Well Pokexperto has posted his version now which matches entirely with mine, except he sauys I wanted to deceive him, which is an opinion which doesnt fit. So yeah, now you know everything, and if you're reading this Kater, WPM or anyone else...now you know the truth

Status
Not open for further replies.