• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii Premier League 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveTheFishGuy

Fish Trainer
^ Yeah, but I've already battled you man :D

Any news on JmH's triumphant return? We've been paired up YET AGAIN in another tourney....

Iggly

Banned
Hmmz, Ph30n1x controls the outcome of the Weedle Division
Lets us do battle soon!

Luneth

Tehpwnzar
Sorry for the delay to all my opponents, I will be able to battle each and everyone of you next week.

goldfan

playing an ish game
Pho3n1x has pulled out due to his restarting of his perl game, so Weedle has 5 members. Weedle is kicking D-Nites but in terms of getting battles done! So lets get it sorted. I will be battling sometime this coming week i hope!

Mandude

You'd think so, wouldnt you?
Maybe its dead enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.