• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii Premier League 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

BaldWombat

Mortal Wombat!
We'll see about the shinies, just don't be afraid to talk back every once in a while.

goldfan

playing an ish game
Haha, wow you Super Elites / Team Rama dudes, sure do know how to have some fun! Yeah you'll att be going in to Dragonite, the whole point is that you end up in the division that you deserve to be in anyway, thanks to the promotion / relegation

I've increased the league capacity to 6 people per season. We are now full! See the front page to see which leagues you are in. I will put up matchups when i get a team from myself JMH and Wombat!

Last edited:

Pho3n1x

Shinigami
Just thought this could do with reviving,and also to state that, i feel i am up for Dragonite Division instead of Weedle. if there's any space that is?

Pho3n1x

Shinigami
Just thought this could do with reviving,and also to state that, i feel i am up for Dragonite Division instead of Weedle. if there's any space that is?

BaldWombat

Mortal Wombat!
Goldfan, who's tier list are you using for the SPL?

EDIT: Alright, I don't want to hold this up so I've slapped some pokes together. Hopefully they gel well.

;094; ;330; ;346; ;477; ;059; ;308;

Last edited:

goldfan

playing an ish game
I'm going with Smogons tiers for this. Simply because they're the only ones I've ever used. Also I fell the tiers don't matter too much. It's not like letting Steelix into UU instead of BL is going to make as much difference in this league as it would in an actual UU battle :p

OK BAttels are now UP. So feel free to seek out your opponant and get battling. You should be able to do this guys. It's only 5 battles each. Good Luck and Have fun.

@ Phoenix - Dragonite is full. But you still have the chance to get promoted if you come 1st, 2nd or 3rd in your league!

DaveTheFishGuy

Fish Trainer
Argh. Luneth has apparetnly been banned.

This could be a problem....

Well, the only opponent of mine that I'm not in regular contact with is ONM, so I'll get to contacting him.

Pho3n1x

Shinigami
Yea, Luneth has been banned for a week apparently,due to his Sig being too big:p

goldfan

playing an ish game
A week is not too big a deal. I expect this to last a week. If it becomes an Issue I have luneths MSn and i can contact you for him through that. If you are having trouble contacting people, tell me and i will PM them myself personally

EDIT: Anyone on that I can battle now?

Last edited:

DaveTheFishGuy

Fish Trainer
I've PMd ONM. I know I'm gonna run into JmH, Wombat and Goldfan sometime soon, so I'll arrange battles then.

BaldWombat

Mortal Wombat!
I'm here and it's to early for a beer so who who's on to battle?

Dave, what in the world is up with that battler/shipper thing in your sig?

DaveTheFishGuy

Fish Trainer
There's nothing wrong with being a Shipper! I just don't have a social life, that's all! :D

I can battle once you guys are done...

BaldWombat

Mortal Wombat!
OK, let's do this thing.

EDIT: Logged on and in wifi for whoever is going battle me first.

@ Dave, so you are saying that you ship things for a living? Or you work on ships? Are you perhaps a fisherman, looking at your serebii name here. Sorry if these seem like stupid questions but no one calls themselves a shipper in the US.

EDIT 2: The game is yours Goldfan. GG, even though I played pathetically. I should of went with a more normal team than slapping these guys together. Oh well.

Last edited:

goldfan

playing an ish game
Yeah, that battle was a good battle of wills wombat, in the end it was the 2 turn wake up that gave me the win! I'll update now, you gunna battle dave? Either way i have a piano lesson, so i may have to wait to see if anyomne else does any battles :p

Status
Not open for further replies.