• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii Premier League 3 - Auction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Beluga $2000

SvN $1300

xXKratosAurionXx

かしこまりました!
Gerbil Guy- $1500

xLilith - $1500

Archangel - $1500

SvN - $2000

Remaining Budget: $14500

Last edited:

guerrilla radio

war of change
Looking at this, tell me if you want a budget raise, since 20k seems a tad low.

edit: James I said you can only bid for four people at a time, so please choose a bid to cancel, until then none of the bids count, and doc's 2.1k bid on me will also be cancelled, since I assume his intention was to raise James' bid, so as it stands Doc has the highest bid on myself for $1300, and Mag has Archangel for $1000.

Last edited:

xXKratosAurionXx

かしこまりました!
Fixed Bids. Also, a Cash Raise would be most appreciated.

SvN - $2000

GerbilGuy - $2000

Remaining Funds: $10500

Canceled Yams for the time being.

Don't worry Yams, you'll be on soon.

Last edited:

xXKratosAurionXx

かしこまりました!
Archangel - $2000

Remaining Funds: $8500.

Last edited:

Big Beluga

u r a fatty
Just posting to say that shadowsfalling is bidding on 8 players atm, so I'm pretty sure he has to drop some. Also, Skynet has bid on 5 players, so he might need to drop one as well.

nope, I asked Sam, you can bid on as many players as you want but its limited to 4 per post.

edit: ashluvsme 2.1k

Last edited:

Big Beluga

u r a fatty
Oh ok, thanks for clearing that up.

Also, I've come to realize that I'm a fairly competent BW Ubers player, so if it would be possible to add that to my available tiers, that'd be great. I know someone else wanted to add tiers to their application, so I'm also wondering if this is the right place to post that kind of stuff?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.