• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii Premier League 3 - Auction

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXKratosAurionXx

かしこまりました!
Sarcasjak - $1500

xXKratosAurionXx

かしこまりました!
Archangel - $4500

Sarcasjak - $2000

Yamborski - $2000

Lord Caedus - $1000

Last edited:

Big Beluga

u r a fatty
let them bid as much as they want for you, that just means they have less money to spend on the other 7 matches

meteor64

Show Me Ya Noobs
let them bid as much as they want for you, that just means they have less money to spend on the other 7 matches

Thats why I'm glad I only cost 1k, more money for my teammates :p

People can bid ho they want to bid, don't see a reason to complain. You can splash out ridiculously on one player, but that limits your other options. No more than 33k though as you need 8 players.

~Roey~

Wandering Trainer
Lets Get Started

Archangel: $5000

Yamborski: $2500

Disfuntionz: $1000

RazorX: $1000

~Roey~

Wandering Trainer
Oi you biocth, no tapping up a brought player, k (D)

Got my eye on you xD

My Bad, it's hard trying to find out who's been bought by going through 7 pages posts

Wailord_2: $1000

Status
Not open for further replies.