• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii Premier League 3 - Auction

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Roey~

Wandering Trainer
Spreadsheet has been edited.

Whirl Islanders have 9 team members
Straiton Samurai have 8 team members
VValreins have 8 team members
Victory Road Knights have 4 team members
Funky Fromons have 5 team members
Fabulous Furrets have 1 team member

Now because of banning and LC becoming a manager, only 49 people are signed up. This means all the teams will have 8 members, except Steve's who has the only sub available. So if anyone can up LC's current bids that would be nice, since the other teams wouldn't really be able to play.

In the interest of fairness I am withdrawing my bids on Charminions, PoigantLyrics and xMetagrossx.

Charminions: $1900

xMetagrossx - $1600

PoignantLyrics - $2500

EDIT: fukn lag

Last edited:

Plusle.

Plusle!
Well most of the teams don't have 8 players so it must have to be extended.

Obviously the auction will last until all teams have their 8 players. Otherwise it would be a matter of random assigning, which isn't really fair given the way the auction has been run so far.

guerrilla radio

war of change
Yeah I'm just going to end this tonight at midnight (GMT). So whoever has the last bid on someone before the end gets them. I also suggest you bid on other players..

I'll also remind the managers:

Funky Fromons need 3 players, Victory Road Knights need 4 and Fabulous Furrets need 7

xXKratosAurionXx

かしこまりました!
Charminions: $2700

xMetagrossx - $2700

PoignantLyrics - $3700

iSDr - $1000

Last edited:

Plusle.

Plusle!
Well it's over. Gonna be a lot of random assigning.
Also the above post was 2 minutes late.

ya it'd be cool if peeps on my time (i already pm'd you but some didnt respond) if you all could use the chat which is located in my sig so we could communicate...

Status
Not open for further replies.