• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii Premier League 3 - Midseason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regarde

Banned
ging is good but he has a wierd phobia. he's scared to switch swampert out of roserade no matter what. even when he has a full health crobat with no sr on his side of the field up waiting to take an energy ball...just waiting

Witch of 'Cos

i love the pee pees
ging is good but he has a wierd phobia. he's scared to switch swampert out of roserade no matter what. even when he has a full health crobat with no sr on his side of the field up waiting to take an energy ball...just waiting

you're lying it was a leaf storm and I thought I could take it

meteor64

Show Me Ya Noobs

Armando Payne

Wait, seeing as this is midseason, can we change our tiers? If so, then I wouldn't mind changing from DPP ubers, to BW ubers (Even though my BW Ubers team is my BW OU team.)

Yamborski

Not a Crunchwrap
i dont think you get it when i say in the battle threads that the managers, yes, managers, can pm me line-up changes

Well my manager hasn't been on in weeks. So put me on another team kthx.

Armando Payne

Still, seeing as my manager doesn't exist, then yeah, I think we as players should be allowed to change what we're best at.

Plusle.

Plusle!
..which is DP ubers

edit: lol it was just a joke.

Last edited:

Armando Payne

No, mrreddozook, I mistakenly chose DP ubers, so thusly, we should be allowed to change. I'm not saying it, 'cause I want to, I'm saying it, 'cause it's right.

guerrilla radio

war of change
ifm went to funky fromons for 7.5k.
zdrup went to whirl islanders for the rest of skynet's money.

week 4 will be up today.

Last edited:

Shiny Mew2

Gunshow
I'd like to join.
name: Shiny Mew2
timezone: EST
tiers: Ubers,Ou UU.NU

Status
Not open for further replies.