• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii Premier League 3 - Player Sign Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plusle.

Plusle!
Ugh can't be there. Will the auction log be posted?

windsong

WEST SIDE
Can't you do the picking of members over IRC instead? You can save the log of that which would make things a bit easier, and a lot of people find IRCs easier to use than xats.

Big Beluga

u r a fatty
id be fine using IRC, and tbh I think it would make it a lot easier for many users, although probably harder for a select few. The main thing is that you can save the log though.

Plusle.

Plusle!
Irc is much better for me as I can get it on my phone :p. It's easy to use as well.

Utopian

faults & feats
i MIGHT not be able 2 make it 2nite 4 the auction, can i still be bidded on?

Jets said:
I am an Idiot

Yes you are....

IRC has never really caught on over here for some reason, the xat has already been made so i'm guessing its too late to be changed. It doesn't matter if the players can't make it as you can still be bidded on.

guerrilla radio

war of change
Okay due to what will probably end up being an auction with like three people (no surprise with it being a Friday night and all, couldn't have planned it before next week though so that's kinda my fault too), I'll just make a thread for the bidding.

Sorry for those waiting for a live auction, and I would have liked things to go the way I had planned, but it doesn't really matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.