• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii Premier League 3 - Player Sign Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

guerrilla radio

war of change
Now that we have our six managers, the player sign up phase shall begin! To sign up as a player, please fill in the form below:

Name:
Tiers:
Timezone:

Please note that the tiers you can choose are: BW Overused, BW Uber, DPP Overused, DPP Uber, DPP UU and now ADV OU.

So, for example:

Name: SvN
Tiers: BW Overused, BW Uber, ADV OU
Timezone: GMT +1

Do NOT request to be on a particular team, as that is not how this will work. Each player will be bidded on; they will go to the highest bidder. Each manager will start off with a budget of $20,000. The minimum bid for each player is $1,000 and the minimum raise is $100. This will go on until each team has at least eight players. A live auction will be held on the Serebii Premiership xat. Players may come and witness the auction, but will not be able to chat, so there isn't a spamfest during the auction. The live auction will take place some time next week.

The deadline for sign ups is Tuesday 8th March at 6 PM GMT.

So, what are you waiting for? Sign up now!

Last edited:
Edit: Oyeh! Sign-up 1st, since sam cheated coz his thread.

Name: Giggity...
Tiers: BW Ubers/Bw OU/ Dpp OU/
Timezone: gmt

Last edited:

Big Beluga

u r a fatty
Name: Big Beluga
Tiers: BW OU / DPP OU / DPP UU / DPP Ubers / RBY LC Ubers
Tier Preference : 1. DPP OU / 2. DPP UU / 3. BW OU
Timezone: GMT -5

~Roey~

Wandering Trainer
Name: LordCaedus
Tiers: BW OU, DP OU
Timezone: GMT +11

AB2

cake cake cake cake
Name: AB2
Tiers: DPP OU, ADV OU, BW OU, BW Ubers
Timezone: GMT -5

Mooo

Name: Mooo
Tiers: DPP OU, DPP Ubers, BW OU, BW Ubers (And LC but that doesnt count :p)
Timezone: GMT +0

Armando Payne

Name: Armando Payne.
Tiers: DPP OU, DPP Ubers, BW(If I get Black tomorrow) OU (In about 6 or so months)
Timezone: GMT +0.

Other details. I'm not the best, and I'm not a professional, I treat Pokemon as pets, so the natures may be crap, and I'm not one of those peeps who destroy their pokemon because their personality is not good enough, so if you want a great player, buy someone else, if you want a mediocre/good player, then I'm your man, think of me more of a jobber then a mid, or main carder.

Plusle.

Plusle!
Name: Mreddozook(AKA Plusle)
Tiers: BW Uber / BW OU / DP OU / DP Uber / Adv OU (best to worst)
Timezone: GMT+0

Last edited:

ashluvsme

you cant show up!
Name: ashluvsme (known by Solace. on Smogon)
Tiers: BW Overused, DPP Overused, DPP Uber, DPP UU.
Timezone: GMT-5

im the best, it would really be a shame if you didnt pick me for your team

Status
Not open for further replies.