• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii Premier League 3 - Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

meteor64

Show Me Ya Noobs
Its okay, I just got a VM from the guy, he forfeits :/
Feel all awkward now, I just got a win without any work :x

Mander

meteor64

Show Me Ya Noobs

blobman94

Feelin' The Flow
straiton samurai shud go through even though we lost were still active

Big Beluga

u r a fatty
you can ghost for shadowice1234. he's been crying all week long because he's scared to battle cometx. you'd be doing him a tremendous favor.

AB2

cake cake cake cake
Activity post - just couldn't get that match done in time xD

AB2

cake cake cake cake
totes calling bs on this one. ive been asking you to battle for a week. gosh darn meanie.

um excuse you but I gotta call bs on your bs. Not once do I recall us scheduling a match for this extremely prestigious tournament. I have been working hard all week to contact you, but I have been bullied a lot in the past week, so please try and accept my personal issues in that I was bullied.

Nilla

Cresselia's Tea Cozy
with the activity wins will it go on what there last acitiviy was on the forums

Mostly, and how much they posted on the thread or contacted you. My opponent hasn't been on since March 20th, and he hasn't even seen the match ups, and I contacted him more than a week ago. So it will probably be an activity win if they never even got back to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.