• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii Premier League 3 - Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGP_

havent heard from master in awhile...hopefully we can battle b4 tomorrow evening or else i won't b able to battle until sunday night :/

meteor64

Show Me Ya Noobs
people shouldn't predict me to win, it means i have to live up to something D:

Armando Payne

Opponent has forfeited, Yay! I win, for once.

Yamborski

Not a Crunchwrap
cbf to contact my opponent, but this is an activity post nonetheless.

ClassicSG

SaffronGamer(SG)
I Lost 0-1 to Lunar22 after a fun match without me overpredicting too much. he still bested me in the end, gg

Sarcasjak

My Guitar's Roarin'
Posting for activity. Sorry, I've been busy lately.

:wub:disc

more like :mam:anbou
You'd be better off trying to catch him on the OSL xat, just saying.

i am not going to go out of my way to wait on some ******** chat just because my opponent is too lazy to reply to a VM. i am sick of doing all the work and not getting to battle anyway because i can't find my opponent.

windsong

WEST SIDE
yeah...we're trying to play but keep missing each other. (meteor, if you're online now and somehow missed my vm, let's battle nowwww. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.