• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii Premier League 3 - Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

NailsOU

Rarely Used
I beat Big Beluga 3-0. One of my mons got haxed and there was a little luck that I got but none of it was very relevant or outcome changing. Good Game.

lunar22

Da Boss Nigg@
Whirlers doin it up

Another hax win for them, well come on Whirlers we can pull through this, skill will always overcome hax!

LET'S GET IT!

windsong

WEST SIDE
OMN, i would link you to Reyscarface's profile on smogon to prove that your statement was false if smogon weren't down now...

NailsOU

Rarely Used
epic_eevee, your statement implies reyscarface has skill

please do at least a small amount of research or have background knowledge on the subject before posting.

windsong

WEST SIDE
i was comparing him to users such as powertothepika, who reyscarface has slightly more skill than

i apologize for not making this clear earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.