• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii Premier League 3 - Week 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
GRUDGE MATCH

ps if i get banned within the next week i'm blaming archangel for not wanting to play me, JUST SAYIN'

If you lose I'm taking you off the cuties list.

blobman94

Feelin' The Flow
i hope i am able to get my battle done this round

AB2

cake cake cake cake
Gunna battle pkmner later this week or this weekend.

Utopian

faults & feats
lost to blah blah w/e i want to change my ****in tier but my stupid manager ditched the group -.-```

Yamborski

Not a Crunchwrap
activity post. im going with sams logic of not battling to prove a point. BUT I'LL STILL WIN.

What happened to VR KNIGHTS LETS GET IT? You didn't "get it" very effectively.

Of course, that's because Funky Fromons are going to win this thing.

Wailord_2 VM'ed me saying he forfeited due to difficulties in our battling availability (as in, I can only PO, while he can only use WiFi). I don't know if he's contacted you about that yet, but I can paste the VM here for proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.