• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii Premier League 3 - Week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

IFM

AllWeKnowIsFalling
I still don't like the fact that I was completely bullshated out of a win. Especially since that would have turned the draw into a loss. I don't need the week 4 thread edited, I just need the standings fixed, because bull like that should not be allowed to fly.

wonjoon0330

Currently on Hiatus
@zdrup: This is the last round. It's easy to figure it out really. There's 6 teams and it only takes 5 weeks to battle all the other teams lol

@IFM: Instead of ranting about it on here, you should VM/PM SvN and try to fix the issues.

Last edited:

:wub:disc

more like :mam:anbou
not like theres any point in playing finals because this tournament was a ****ing failure and we all know who will win anyway

wonjoon0330

Currently on Hiatus
no, the last round is the final... because this doesn't end without a winner

Like I said before, this is the final round. There's 6 team and each team need to battle with other team at least once, which takes total of 5 rounds.

With that said, Serebii Premiership is already over and winner is Whirl Islanders who beat every single teams.

Actually, the tournament was over in Week 4 so there really wasn't even need to do Week 5, but anyways, it's over.

not like theres any point in playing finals because this tournament was a ****ing failure and we all know who will win anyway

It wasn't a total failure and winner is Whirl Islanders who beat all other teams.

Tournament was actually over in Week 4, because even if Whirl Islanders lost in Week 5, they would still won, so Week 5 was more of an bonus round then actual round.

Edit: Since my team is losing by 5-0 and I can never get a hold of ISDr, I'll stop playing from this point, because even if I win against ISDr, we'll still lose no matter what.

Last edited:

guerrilla radio

war of change
I still don't like the fact that I was completely bullshated out of a win. Especially since that would have turned the draw into a loss. I don't need the week 4 thread edited, I just need the standings fixed, because bull like that should not be allowed to fly.

well since i can't edit week 4 i'll just say you get the win then, bit late for me to say it since i wanted to reverse the decision for a while now but w/e it's done now

dont really know if i should post the finals since whirl islanders are going to win anyway so what's the point?????????

Last edited:

zdrup

well since i can't edit week 4 i'll just say you get the win then, bit late for me to say it since i wanted to reverse the decision for a while now but w/e it's done now

dont really know if i should post the finals since whirl islanders are going to win anyway so what's the point?????????

This is just awful... but oh well, the tournament was dead anyway.

Plusle.

Plusle!
congrats to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.