• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii Premier League 3 - Week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

windsong

WEST SIDE
To the mod who keeps deleting my posts, please read the posts before you delete them. This is really starting to piss me off as you have twice deleted activity posts, and now you deleted the post where i confirmed a win.

You deleted the post where I confirmed that I had beaten Regarde, which actually was important for the tournament.

so yeah gg bro!!!

and yeah to the mod who keeps deleting my posts, please inform me if you're going to delete posts that actually matter, thanks.

Last edited:

IFM

AllWeKnowIsFalling
"activity post. im going with sams logic of not battling to prove a point. BUT I'LL STILL WIN."

So me and my opponent both did one activity post last round. I said I had contacted him and not gotten a response. He said he would make no effort to play. HE GOT THE ACTIVITY WIN! Seriously, what the fuсk? Anyway, I'll play Zeph when I see him, oh and get a new person to run this.

Last edited:

wonjoon0330

Currently on Hiatus
Still waiting for response from my opponent, ISDr.

zdrup

my opponent has refused to battle twice always saying "later" and not PMing me back with the times he wants to play.

my opponent has refused to battle twice always saying "later" and not PMing me back with the times he wants to play.

This is funny. Did you ever think he may be busy constructing a team? Don't simply jump to conclusions 3 days after the thread itself is posted.

zdrup

This is funny. Did you ever think he may be busy constructing a team? Don't simply jump to conclusions 3 days after the thread itself is posted.

AppleButter2 said:
zdrup said:
if you wanna battle I'm on Pokemon Online's server as zdrup15

I think we will battle later, I have this itching feeling for a run. Sorry!

Any more doubts? Unless this is a code for building teams...

Last edited:
Yeah, GG Mooo. Sorry for letting the team down guys.

Zdrup, maybe he's just a relatively active person who felt he wanted to take a run at that time?

zdrup

Yeah, GG Mooo. Sorry for letting the team down guys.

Zdrup, maybe he's just a relatively active person who felt he wanted to take a run at that time?

again with this... I just made an activity post, why do you guys feel the need to reply to facts...

Sarcasm and general taunting are both part of the average Serebii battler's moral foundation.

I'm sorry, but those attributes are only present in what is certainly a minority of the battlers here, yet you're making that assumption of the "average Serebii battler" based on that minority. If I did that to members of Smogon, based on yourself, there would be uproar, as the "average Smogon battler" would have been labelled "arrogant, relatively cynical, quick to change judgement and sides, and above all else, pretentious". I myself know this is nowhere near true, just as you should know what you stated is far from truth in itself.

ISDr

Replied to woojoon, yesterday evening, so hopefully will try to get the battle done by Sunday Evening.

ISDr

wonjoon0330

Currently on Hiatus
My opponent ISDr finally responded to me, but due to huge timezone different, we're not sure if we'll be able to battle or not.

We're going to do our best try to battle each other, but if it just doesn't work out(because of the timezone), I guess we can call it a draw.

BGP_

ald said his PO isnt working right atm but he'll try to get it working, and i cant do wifi for 4th gen cuz i dont have my team on SS anymore lol, hopefully he gets PO working so we can battle tomorrow when i get home

:wub:disc

more like :mam:anbou
activity post. was on smogon all day but my opponent hasn't been online since yesterday morning (for me). will probably have difficulty finding him now due to school as we have an awkward timezone difference (i think).

Status
Not open for further replies.