• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii Premier League 4 - Final Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnarok

#BeastMode
Staff member
Super Mod
SPL2.png

We're finally here after 7 long weeks of intense Pokemon BS and action. With both finals teams decided, who will come out the victor and lay claim the title of "Serebii Premier League 4 Champions"? Only time will tell!

Here's the Finals line up! Good Luck.

#2 Agnostic Aggrons (4) vs #4 Scyther Slashers (1)

BW OU 1: Honus vs John Wallrein
BW OU 2: 123fakestreet vs Rockstar19958
BW OU 3: Aenea vs Eranu™
BW Ubers: guerrilla radio vs jirachiuser1
BW UU: Big Beluga vs Sucka_Punch
BW RU: extroph vs TheMaster
DPP OU: Alcatraz vs D.Gray Man

And for Third and Fourth place:

#1 Team Cloverpod (4) vs #3 Classiest Cleffa (1)

BW OU 1: dewhinifier vs zerofield
BW OU 2: Cometk vs Barbeller
BW OU 3: theebay707 vs WindieStyles
BW Ubers: AB2 vs TrollFreak
BW UU: kuja20 vs Scubasteve23
BW RU: complete legitimacy vs shnen
DPP OU: assassinsceptile vs windsong (forfeit / disqualified)

Also, here's the Stats Spreadsheet .

The deadline for Week 7 (Finals) is May 27th @ 11:59 GMT +0

Last edited:

dragonuser™

the greatest crisis
A battle between my sexyness and Kots sexyness, who will win? Will Dragonuser be victorious(Tori Vega is hot) or will Kots hax the slashers???

only time will tell

#scytherslashers

Ragnarok

#BeastMode
Staff member
Super Mod
Guys, I'm going to have to say this again.

You contact your opponent on the forum and show me you're making an effort on the forums -_-, if you don't, then I don't know who has made the effort, and I can't be on whatever chat you hang out at all the time, so in the end, match-ups end up being coin-flips. This will be the only post on the matter so don't respond.

Edit - Also, anyone causing any drama after this post will get infracted.

Last edited:

Gray™

K............I'll try to get my battle done but not now.Gotta get myself a decent team and I admit I could use some practice too.

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander
DU, I wish you the best of luck. Either way, let it be known that the sexiness of both Aggrons and Scythers is greater than that of Cloverpods. (btw, if there is a single match left unfinished, You and I will be partaking in a best-of-101 Challenge Cup. So aggrons, get your battles done. I don't want to have to go through that hell again.)

dragonuser™

the greatest crisis
DU, I wish you the best of luck. Either way, let it be known that the sexiness of both Aggrons and Scythers is greater than that of Cloverpods. (btw, if there is a single match left unfinished, You and I will be partaking in a best-of-101 Challenge Cup. So aggrons, get your battles done. I don't want to have to go through that hell again.)

plz....plz get ur battles done ;-;

GL guys :3

kuja20

One truth prevails!

Let it be known that the Cloverpods won 5 weeks straight, and that includes weeks versus both Aggrons and Slashers ^_^.

Yeah final week and no games!
come on cleffas, win this 8-0!

kuja20

One truth prevails!
*looks at finals*
*looks at consolation match*
*smirks*
Love you Kuja
The only team to beat us was Slashers...Aggrons had to get coinflipped through, l0l Aggrons never beat the Cloverpods, :) Slashers are sexier than Aggrons :) J/s.

shnen

Fight the Good Fight
see complete_legit on IRC, so shouldn't be too hard
anyway, vming on smogon cause that's what I'm more likely to check

Last edited:

Cometk

west side
let it also be known that team cloverpod was undefeated every week user assassinsceptile was in the roster

dragonuser™

the greatest crisis
wow if this is true about Windie losing to bay and not having the balls to admit it.....smh

I was told to post this, can suhnny confirm or sometin
dsds.png

Status
Not open for further replies.