• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii Premier League 4 - Final Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

AB2

cake cake cake cake
*looks at finals*
*looks at consolation match*
*smirks*
Love you Kuja

*looks at kingofthestone*
*realizes ur bad*
*smirks*

hahaha love you boo. Battling trollfreak later!

Last edited:

Sweet Dreams

TAKE MAH APPLES
DU, I wish you the best of luck. Either way, let it be known that the sexiness of both Aggrons and Scythers is greater than that of Cloverpods. (btw, if there is a single match left unfinished, You and I will be partaking in a best-of-101 Challenge Cup. So aggrons, get your battles done. I don't want to have to go through that hell again.)

I wanna take the place of doing Bo101 CC.

Honus

guess his name is John Wallrein for a reason

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
Eranu and myself have agreed a time to battle tomorrow.

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander
Big Beluga beat Sucka_Punch 2-0. It was a great match to watch, and the first I've actually watched since like February. Great game, guys. That's 2-0 for the Aggrons. lets get there.

Big Beluga

u r a fatty
confirming. gg sucka punch, put up the best fight this entire tourney

claiming undefeated season w/o activity wins. imma boss.

confirming. gg sucka punch, put up the best fight this entire tourney

claiming undefeated season w/o activity wins. imma boss.

Weren't you only active for like, two battles?

Also GJ Cloverpods. Sucks that some members randomly went inactive but it's ok, we still smashed the first five rounds! Maybe next year..

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
My bad that I'm not home 24/7 on my laptop. We can fight whenever we're both on, just shoot me a VM if you see me on.

^ Give the guy a break. I've seen him on, he's active.

AB2

cake cake cake cake
Won vs. trollfreak in 2/3 matches. Some unfortunate will-o-wisps for him in the second match, but the first game was very close, so ggs!

TrollFreak

Pit is Awesome :P
Lost 1st game due to Self-KO Clause, then game 2 so some untimely misses, gg

complete legitimacy

pack that fudge
I'm active again, so I'll definitely be able to get my match done whenever I see shnen on IRC.

Also, the spreadsheet says I lost to TheMaster when I never played him. I don't really care that much, just pointing it out.

Ðew™

Definition of insanity
I'm active again, so I'll definitely be able to get my match done whenever I see shnen on IRC.

Also, the spreadsheet says I lost to TheMaster when I never played him. I don't really care that much, just pointing it out.

Confirming this for user theebay707. (D) i was subbed in for legit and got mashed.

edit: Shall contact zerofield soon. However, haven't seen him on since...around the time when the cleffas played the slashers.

gl cloverhawties!!!

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander
My bad that I'm not home 24/7 on my laptop. We can fight whenever we're both on, just shoot me a VM if you see me on.

Better idea. You guys work out a time to battle that works for both of you. Then everybody wins and nobody is stuck looking for someone else. That's how these matches are supposed to be scheduled, anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.