• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii Premier League 4 - Final Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

shnen

Fight the Good Fight
won in a gg
peachy the version of the team that you helped me with is so much better, ty!
sorry for basically being **** til last two rounds, I haven't been playing my best tiers haha (NU is definitely my best tier)

Last edited:

complete legitimacy

pack that fudge
played awful and lost gg

Ragnarok

#BeastMode
Staff member
Super Mod
Fun fact, there have been 3 three premiership tournaments hosted on serebii (first one dating back to 2008), so this is technically SP4. O:

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
Eranu and myself have had to change the battle time due to issues. We are now battling tomorrow at 10PM British time, 11PM his time.

Since this is the last battle I'll probably turn spects on.

Eranu and myself have had to change the battle time due to issues. We are now battling tomorrow at 10PM British time, 11PM his time.

Since this is the last battle I'll probably turn spects on.

What server? I would like to watch.

123fakestreet

Metalopolis King
Missed rockstar by literally 1 second. He challenged me as I shut my PC down for the night. I'll get you tomorrow / weekend man.

windsong

WEST SIDE
the fact that the teams that are in finals made it off activity wins is disgusting

on the other hand, the tour's been poorly run from the start and it's serebii so what to expect

i have no intention of completing my match

Status
Not open for further replies.