• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii Premier League 4 - Final Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

123fakestreet

Metalopolis King
Won against rockstar, was a fun match and I kinda thought you had me with dragonite. Still, another one for the aggrons.

123fakestreet

Metalopolis King
Won my match vs Rockstar, gg man. Thought Dnite almost had me.

Ragnarok

#BeastMode
Staff member
Super Mod
And with that, this tournament is over.

I (and many others on xat) couldn't help but laugh though at the kid that complained about one team making it to finals via activity, when it was him that contributed to his team not making it, as well as contributing to his team not even getting third place hahahaha. -_-

Congrats Aggrons to getting 1st place, Scythers for that upset in the semi finals. Performance wise, you can't ignore that Cloverpod was more consistent throughout the whole tournament, so good work (aside from you know who throwing his match and bringing the whole team down as well as his pathetic behaviour throughout this entire tournament).

Being the 4th SPL, then it is expected to have a 5th tournament. Sadly, that is never going to happen. I've been saying this since the start that SPL tournaments do not work on serebii due to the pool of players and the ridiculous drama that normally follows. As I have included SPL in the list of official tournaments only I am allowed to run, this will be the last SPL that will happen, and anyone that tries to set up another one will have their thread deleted. You can thank the flaming from certain members, lack of communication between managers and players and overall silly drama and mismanagement that happened early into the tournament (and sort of spilled into the later stages).

Stay tuned for the 3rd Guardian Cup tournament, which will be hosted sometime in June.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.