• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii Premier League 4 - Player Sign Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cometk

west side
Name: Cometk
Tiers: BW OU
Timezone: US WEST

Miror

De-le-le wooooooooooop
Staff member
Name: Admin Miror B
Tiers: All BW Tiers (Ubers, OU, UU, etc)
Timezone: Pacific Standard Time

AB2

cake cake cake cake
Name: AppleButter2 !!!
Tiers: BW OU / BW Ubers / DPP OU
Timezone: GMT -5

guerrilla radio

war of change
Name: SvN
Tiers: BW Ubers
Timezone: GMT +1 (+2 soon with DST)

i wonder if this one will do good considering i made the first one to see how bad it'd fail

DeviantMaster

Deviant_Fallacy
.....noticed you added BW RU lucs.........well i can do that too if you could be so kind as to add that onto my part of the spreadsheet :3

Fortunato

Sic Transit Gloria

Scubasteve23

Dath Scuba
.....noticed you added BW RU lucs.........well i can do that too if you could be so kind as to add that onto my part of the spreadsheet :3

Yeah me too lol. I PM'd you about it and I edited my post and all but this will probably be easier for you to remember lol

Status
Not open for further replies.