• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii Premier League 4 - Semi-Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Ace

i can show you how
C'mon guys, now it's time to blow doors down.

Theebay wanted me to post this

http://i48.*******.com/333hobp.jpg

I can confirm he's been online every day yet Gray I haven't seen once (If you're online now Theebay is online Gray)

Edit: Subbing out AssassinSceptile for Takeo if doc doesn't come online by midnight. Haven't seen Doc on in days. Neither player is doing a very good job contacting each other so maybe this will work.

dragonuser™

the greatest crisis
lets sub reagan out and put D.Gray at DPP spot and get Acetylex in for BW OU spot, both are on right now and should be able to battle

Ok. I know this thing has been going on forever and we're all looking forward to it being over but here's an idea I'm sure will get shot down..

A small time extension? At this rate there's going to be a ton of lame coin flips on all sides. If no one else wants it I won't argue against it but no one wants to finals to be decided through luck. Due to school / college finals and summer it feels like a lot of people are having activity troubles. Or maybe its just my team lol.

... on the other hand I don't care who wins. These things take forever.

OK. I'm going to New York tomorrow. I'll be back on Tuesday. I might be able to stop by but I won't be in any way active.

I'm leaving the current management up to Kuja.

Gray™

Theebay wanted me to post this

http://i48.*******.com/333hobp.jpg

I can confirm he's been online every day yet Gray I haven't seen once (If you're online now Theebay is online Gray)

Edit: Subbing out AssassinSceptile for Takeo if doc doesn't come online by midnight. Haven't seen Doc on in days. Neither player is doing a very good job contacting each other so maybe this will work.

I'm on everyday on sbf and team seasouls xat.-.

AB2

cake cake cake cake
I won vs. jirachiuser gg.

~Ace

i can show you how
Lost 0-2 to Myles.

Letting him play is like letting a guy in a wheelchair play football. x)

kuja20

One truth prevails!
Lost 0-2 to Myles.

Letting him play is like letting a guy in a wheelchair play football. x)

2-2 =D Good job ab and bay. Let's keep it up Cloverhotties!!

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
Still nothing at all from Zerofield.

Status
Not open for further replies.