• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii Premier League 4 - Semi-Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

123fakestreet

Metalopolis King
Activity posting, been having to study etc which was surprising and took my time from me. Im on now for the last two days, waiting for contact about some good time to battle etc

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander
Activity posting, been having to study etc which was surprising and took my time from me. Im on now for the last two days, waiting for contact about some good time to battle etc

Based on what I was told, Windiestyles did NOT contact my player. Posting activity but not making an effort to get the battle done shouldn't count as activity.

kuja20

One truth prevails!
Substituting Complete Legitimacy out, for dewhinifier.

kuja20

One truth prevails!
I'm sorry to say that I lost to Sucka, gg. Gl Scyther Slashers in the next round. Sorry team :(

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
Still absolutely nothing from Zerofield despite messaging him several days ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.