• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii Premier League 4 - Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
Well I've been waiting for chuck all day and nothing :<

dragonuser™

the greatest crisis
we can still go 4-3 my *****s dont give up

EDIT: mazz also asked me to post his activity post since he was in a rush the other night,

pretty much his router blew, then he got internet for like 2 days and was waiting on xat and dew wasnt anywhere to be found. I said I would contact him when i see dew (since he needs to go somewhere special to get internet or sometin idk). thts why he isnt on xat, but he is "Active" in a sense.

Really, we are just waiting for dew to come online.....

Last edited:

Ninja Dog

Banned
Lost to Jirachi in a gg, a miss at the end might of mattered though, but gg anyways.

Edit: Ninja'd

Ðew™

Definition of insanity
since when did i get in?

this is the 1st time in 3 days i've looked at serebii. lol, i'm so sorry. i lost my wifi again and idk when i'll get it back (posting from my piece of crap phone). i thought last night and i'm still thinking it'll happen today. (can't rly ask my mom or else it will be off longer...yah i'm 19 and i still get grounded.) i'm srsly not trying to john and will try to battle asap :'(

ThatsJustPeachy

Superiority Complex
Get your battles done before i hunt you guys down :)

Go cleffas :)

Chuck$$$

Inactive

dragonuser™

the greatest crisis
Why would you battle if we already won?

all 7 battles are important, as they count towards overall win/loss(which can get a team into playoffs at end of tourny)
so doing all of your battles is actually really important

if u dont battle then wins will b given on activity....

Ðew™

Definition of insanity
all 7 battles are important, as they count towards overall win/loss(which can get a team into playoffs at end of tourny)
so doing all of your battles is actually really important

if u dont battle then wins will b given on activity....

meh, i'd honestly hate to get it if i do tbh...hadn't looked at serebii since tuesday before yesterday...

dragonuser™

the greatest crisis
meh, i'd honestly hate to get it if i do tbh...hadn't looked at serebii since tuesday before yesterday...

Mazz is pretty much able to battle whenever ur free. He will get on the internet when u are able to battle(and not otherwise since its rather limited at the moment). He told me to contact him when you are able to battle so just tell me.

activity post *for mazz*

Status
Not open for further replies.