• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii Premier League 4 - Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Utopian

faults & feats
And it's for player statistics! @ doc

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
I can't PM u cos your folder is full :/

No, it isn't -_-

You know, it's fine trying to contact me, but lies about my inbox being full doesn't hold with me, and I doubt it does with the tournament admins.

I understand it's hard because we are in vastly different timezones, but no need for that. I was in your xat a good part of yesterday trying to find you.

I'm on this evening after 7pm GMT+1, and the same tomorrow. On all day Monday. Hopefully you can make one of those times...

Last edited:

abrar14

Statter Master
Aenea, your inbox IS full. I just tried pming you to test it and it IS full. :3

Scubasteve23

Dath Scuba
No, it isn't -_-

You know, it's fine trying to contact me, but lies about my inbox being full doesn't hold with me, and I doubt it does with the tournament admins.

I understand it's hard because we are in vastly different timezones, but no need for that. I was in your xat a good part of yesterday trying to find you.

I'm on this evening after 7pm GMT+1, and the same tomorrow. On all day Monday. Hopefully you can make one of those times...

There are so many things wrong with this. As I told you when you were in the xat, you were in there from 3-5 am his time.
Second, if he was to make up some crazy story on why he couldn't contact you, I doubt he would say your inbox is full. If he's saying that, it means your damn inbox is full.
You have to schedule a time to have a match with him...it'll be less effort than praying that he wakes up in the middle of the night to randomly check the xat for you...

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
There are so many things wrong with this. As I told you when you were in the xat, you were in there from 3-5 am his time.
Second, if he was to make up some crazy story on why he couldn't contact you, I doubt he would say your inbox is full. If he's saying that, it means your damn inbox is full.
You have to schedule a time to have a match with him...it'll be less effort than praying that he wakes up in the middle of the night to randomly check the xat for you...

What do you want me to do, battle him while at work? I have given him the times here I am available, tonight evening GMT and tomorrow evening GMT, aswell as all day Monday.

Like I said I understand it can be difficult because of the timezones, but my inbox isn't full, I checked it. Try messaging me if you don't believe me. I can accept there was perhaps a forum error saying it was, but altogether this seems unlikely.

EDIT: This is odd. I apologise to chuck, but my inbox said it was 'amost full' and didn't give me the usual error telling me it was actually full. Either way I'm hoping we can get the battle done over the weekend or Monday.

Last edited:

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
Aenea i did pm you to test it and it IS full

Check my update.

Sorry I was typing it and then got a call (I'm at work) so had to stop XD

I should probably have been paying attention to this thread...........

And we are losing :O

dragonuser™

the greatest crisis
dw guys we will go 4-3, u just gotta believe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mini.jpg

embrace the monkey​

Last edited:
yeah, come on ya slashers!

4-3 for the week, 3-4 for personal

pretty much tht gives us the best possible losing score, which allows us to tie/beat the two other losing teams

Best losers? We are the scythers slashers, and should be winning 42-0 every round! (7 6-0's for those who are dumb at maths)

Status
Not open for further replies.