• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii Premier League 4 - Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
The art in your sig isn't even centered. gg

Lol. Neither is yours XP , Mine, however, is pro-centered and ofc, looks awesome.

Let's just enjoy the tourney :3

If anyone does see Chuck please can you turn him to my comments here as a reference for scheduling a battle? Thanks :<

Chuck$$$

Inactive
EDIT: This is odd. I apologise to chuck, but my inbox said it was 'amost full' and didn't give me the usual error telling me it was actually full. Either way I'm hoping we can get the battle done over the weekend or Monday.
Hey its no prob bro :3
Ill try and get on as much as possible, sorry for letting this take so long :/

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
Hey its no prob bro :3
Ill try and get on as much as possible, sorry for letting this take so long :/

That's ok- at first I didn't realise how far apart we lived in terms of timezones >.<

I will be finishing work in a couple of hours and will hopefully be home in about... 3 and a bit hours, approximately. If you can still be on then it'd be great (idk how late that would be for you)- I can battle as soon as I get home.

If not hopefully Myles/Lucs will allow us tomorrow when I'll be on anytime you need me to be.

The art in your sig isn't even centered. gg

I like my art on the left. I don't think personal preferences on the location of art is something to judge skill at a strategy game, just saying.

DeviantMaster

Deviant_Fallacy
reeeaaaalllly struggling to get my battle with cl done. cause unfortunatly, with it being easter weekend ive been having to spend time with family .-. should of battled earlly instead of agreeing to train a bit more

and also apparently we're in completely different timezones. cause he keeps vm'ing me at like 4 am in the morning by my time ._.

Utopian

faults & feats
Rofl my sig is the best and yeaaa we HARD. And there is nothing wrong with being judged l0l. Just beat their *** down in a battle son.

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
Rofl my sig is the best and yeaaa we HARD. And there is nothing wrong with being judged l0l. Just beat their *** down in a battle son.

Or you could try the adult approach and just laugh it off :p

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
Due to the time difference between me and Chuck, I'd really like that extention.

Please can I got confirmation, Lucs, Myles? :<

Status
Not open for further replies.