• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii Premier League 4 - Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ðew™

Definition of insanity
You fail. there is no metapod in this picture.

Fine. then enjoy jose the jalapeno on a stick.
imagesqtbnANd9GcTg8BJxOLnXLSn6APFnw.jpg

M4zz

Banned
So my opponent doesn't PO or WiFi. Because he uses an iPad. He uses "Showdown", which I believe was not a recognized battling system for the SPL2.

TrollFreak

Pit is Awesome :P
The deadline for Week w is April 15th @ 11:59 GMT -4

o_O

anywho, since VGC Regionals are this Sunday(with me leaving out this Friday, thanks to TCG being on Saturday) I'm hoping me anc rachi get this done by Thursday. However, I will be busy, so this might be tough

ThatsJustPeachy

Superiority Complex
Please sub in Chuck$$$ over Eaglehawk and Scubasteve over Shnen(sorry shnen mazz wont do showdown so unless you have access to PO i have to sub)

Last edited:

rckstr

Beat Zerofield in a best of 3.Forgot the scores but I won the first game, he won the second and I won the third.

Zero says the first battle doe snot count but heres what happened.

First Battle:I won and he wants a rematch which I agree to
Second Battle:He won and we both have 1 win so I suggest best of 3
THird Battle: I won but he says the first battle does not count since we had a rematch...

Somebody decide who wins here

Last edited:

Utopian

faults & feats
Beat Zerofield in a best of 3.Forgot the scores but I won the first game, he won the second and I won the third.

THird Battle: I won but he says the first battle does not count since we had a rematch...

you guys did a bo3 and you won. Gg.

Have to agree with jets here. Can't keep changing rules cause you lose. After a first game loss asking for best 2 out of 3 is fine. Discounting the loss, less so.

Gray™

lmao and I thought Freze was a sore loser

dragonuser™

the greatest crisis
i have to agree with rockstar, the rules of this tournament are single matches. Rockstar was kind enough to give a bo3, at least take the loss with grace

GJ ROCKSTAR :D

Agree with Dragonuser. Nicely done Rockstar! Lets get the 7-0.

Yeah! And then maybe I can get a game! (hint hint dragon user)

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander
Yet to see an effort from Pika Ruler to get his battle with Big Beluga done. I've asked Big Beluga to contact his opponent again. Game/Stone (Not sure who's leading at this point), if you would do the same, It'd be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.