• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii Premier League 4 - Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.Chaos

stick in the mud
What you never asked me to come on the xat.

Anyway battled and lost 2-0 in a haxy as **** battle on both sides.

guerrilla radio

war of change
activity post, still not been able to find AB due to time differences

edit: won vs ab in a very close match

Last edited:

AB2

cake cake cake cake
yeah lost barely gg, was fun

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
Nice job SvN. Go Team!

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Activity post ('bout damn time I did xD). My opponent hasn't replied to my VM, and ScubaSteve is texting him with no reply. Hopefully he'll respond soon.

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
Team please try and get your battles done today, like you have been all week! (hinthint)

Today is the deadline :<

Chuck$$$

Inactive
activity post!
timezones are a *****
ill make sure im on xat so i can catch pimm :)

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
Just posting to say TMK hasn't been active like at all and I have.

That's funny, I haven't heard word from you pal. Is it now if I don't go to you it doesn't count? Let's just get this over with so I don't have to interact with you anymore than I absolutely have to.

Blaaz

Banned
activity post havent been in contact with legit yet but i plan to do so in the near future

Sorry cleffas i lose Bo3 1-2 really good matches legit

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.